ali101234 wrote: thats true lol. Wow you are on a roll. I love tdramas but havent seen many. what ones are you currently watching?

Ahaha yeah, discovering a new world lol
and I'm watching Just You (airing one), Hi my Sweetheart, Mysterious Incredible Terminator (though, I'm seriously thinking about dropping it :x), and Gloomy Salad Days :)
Helloo and goodnight...
Hey there! I also like tw dramas too! And I have been watching Just You, KO One Re-act and The Pursuit of Happiness
Hi there :D It has been an eternity and I know that many ppl probs don´t know me anymore..Haha But just wanted to say hello~ (=:
Mirichan wrote: Hi there :D
It has been an eternity and I know that many ppl probs don´t know me anymore..Haha
But just wanted to say hello~

(=:

Even less people know and remember ME xP
AmudoBun wrote: Even less people know and remember ME xP

who knows? :D
We will just wait for an respons and see then^^
I vaguely remember you both lol
twinklelie wrote: I vaguely remember you both lol

How DARE you! xP
Okay I can't believe a new chat thread was created in what August?? I only just figured it out thanks to Mirchian's question on the newsfeed -.-' I thought the previous one, active since two years ago (wasn't it) would just go on and on forever lol. Yay for new chat threads.
AmudoBun wrote: How DARE you! xP

lololol
sup Am? been rrrrrreally a lllong time :D
twinklelie wrote: I vaguely remember you both lol

AmudoBun wrote: How DARE you! xP

Howwww mean ;(
How can you vaguely remember me when you just talked to me a few minutes ago?! ><
BladeySteeleye wrote: Okay I can't believe a new chat thread was created in what August?? I only just figured it out thanks to Mirchian's question on the newsfeed -.-' I thought the previous one, active since two years ago (wasn't it) would just go on and on forever lol. Yay for new chat threads.

I figured it cause of Miri too xD

twinklelie wrote: lololol
sup Am? been rrrrrreally a lllong time :D

Yup seriously a LONG time so...
How have you been?^^
BladeySteeleye wrote: Okay I can't believe a new chat thread was created in what August?? I only just figured it out thanks to Mirchian's question on the newsfeed -.-' I thought the previous one, active since two years ago (wasn't it) would just go on and on forever lol. Yay for new chat threads.

saaaaaame^^
I believed so too but seems like it didn´t ._.
Such a pity now I always have to look for it again when I want to post something ;P
Mirichan wrote: Howwww mean ;(
How can you vaguely remember me when you just talked to me a few minutes ago?! ><

I was just kidding lol

AmudoBun wrote:
How have you been?^^

I'm good :D
Started classes in webdesign ^^ It's really tiring :x