I am feeling so lazy. Somebody please tell me what is on today and where to watch it.
fated to love you ep 7 with eng sub in dramacool.com
I can't motivate myself to watch another drama. I guess I'll take a break for now.
THATCRAZYOTAKU wrote: I can't motivate myself to watch another drama. I guess I'll take a break for now.

I'm having trouble concentrating on my dramas right now. Youtube keeps distracting me. xD Guess it's because of how late it is. haha
Can anyone see this post? If so, please private message me to let me know. For some reason, my posts aren't visible to me...or anyone's recent posts..lol

*edit* Ooh nevermind, whatever it was...it seems it fixed itself. :D

Why the posts I write aren't visible ?

Please fix this.

I am here. I am glad things are fixed in the forums :D

I just returned from work.  Looks like it's working now. :D

The font codes that I usually paste aren't working, but the new color settings work! :)
I miss the old chat :( But hi to yall!!! Long time no see

Right, random, but just gonna put this out there. It's bothering me. Lol. And isn't this forum to talk about anything? :)
Asian men rarely have hair growth in their faces, I find, compared to others. And yet when they do, it's this odd goatee thing on their chin. Really, who finds that attractive? Shave it all off, please! But if you actually have a full beard then it's all good.
This chat has nothing to do with me but i'm just gonna pretend i was involved from the start so i feel less awkward

yea i agree.....:*cough...that didn't help the awkwardness i lied to myself

Maybe we need a new thread. This one is long and seems to have gone dead.
So happy that Orange Marmalade is now out. I used to read the webtoon and have not really been watching that many dramas recently. Nothing seems to catch my eye and keep it. I really liked the first episodes so hopefully this drama can keep my attention.

-Green Apples sponsored by evil witches everywhere.