On a night shift and bored... It's 1am here. 6 hours to gooo~~ Hehe... All patients are asleep...
Time to get back to the Forums for me. Let's seeeee what happened here. Any News?
I want to be more active again here... Miss those times... ^^;;;
I still miss the chat days hahaha.
There's so much i want to do on here but i don't really know where to start. 
I did find this really cute scene: http://dov3.tumblr.com/post/151493688699/this-is-such-a-cute-bl-scene-can-anyone-tell-me
Steph: I kinda also miss them from time to time ^^
Hello! Where did everybody go? :| Refreshing the chat because I wanna meet some newbies and find my oldies! ♥
I guess most of them chat thru Line or Kakaotalk already :)

first time here.

i feel utterly clueless with all the dramas I wanna view; how can people keep up with all of these dramas? it's like they watch 12 dramas at the same time. I really feel stuck now. The more I'm here the more articles I read the more I wonder how they have time and the more I am questioning . . .  

Zombie Girl:
Hello! Where did everybody go? :| Refreshing the chat because I wanna meet some newbies and find my oldies! ♥

Hi, i'm the newbie! :)

yuyamatsushitafan:

Hi, i'm the newbie! :)

Hello & Welcome! ^_^

hi...........................................................................................................................................bye

(P.S. imagine i said something awesome in between)

how to become a member of a drama in a drama's info page?  

For example,

Statistics

Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)

Ranked: #99999

Popularity: #3004

Members: 540

where are all these members come from? is there a button to click to also become a member?