Hello, MDL family!

I'll start with my answer. My current profile picture is Taiwanese actress Cheryl Yang and that is her character in her drama "Big Red Riding Hood". My profile picture mainly is a female main lead from a drama from my watchlist. I change my profile picture depending on my mood, and if when I watch a new drama, so please don't be surprised if my profile picture constantly changes, now you know why.  I am very shy so I don't post photos of myself and also due to privacy purposes.

That's it! Please tell us about your current profile picture, what are the reasons in changing, and how often. If you don't change, you can still describe it below. We want to know about yours, too!

XO stylishgirl

That's me on my profile pic :)

My profile picture is in honor of the first time i got second lead syndrome (tbh he was probably the 3rd male lead) 

Mine is of one of my favorite couples in drama-land, Qiu Yue and Chun Hua from the beautiful drama, Love Better Than Immortality :)

That's Seo Yea Ji , In It's Okay Not To Be Okay

Chih Tian Shih (石知田) is the individual in my profile picture, and I discovered him through one of my favorite photographers work Yung Hua Chen (陳詠華).

Satomi Ishihara, one of my favorite Japanese actresses. 

HI! 

These guys in my pic is my boyfriend and his boyfriend xD hahaha

Okay, In the picture is (left) Nakagawa Taishi and (right) Yamazaki Kento. I am not so much of a fan of Nakagawa Taishi.I have only seen a handful of his drama (I do recommend Are you Ready, Hey you girl if you want to see his acting). I am an avid Yamaken fan and he's my inspiration and if you are interested in his acting you can try some of the movies he has starred on (I recommend Orange). He is known as "Prince of Live Adaptations" most of the works he has been into are those that are adapted from an anime or manga and they vary across genre (romance, action, mystery, comedy, horror,melodrama,spoofs...etc). He is a very versatile actor. 

I closely follow yamaken in social media and I also write fan mail letters to him with the help of my Japanese friend. I dont remember why this picture was special at that time, but he posted this picture with Taishi in instagram and I think they look cute. I am honestly busy with my life and I also am dividing my hobby time with anime and manga so my profile was not updated in awhile. The cutiepies will stay in my profile pic for some time thats for sure. hehe

Momochan:

You look pretty :)

When I decided to start using this site fully was right after I watched Untamed, I liked the drama so I decided to use a pic of them together in a beautiful setting.

My propic is one of my artworks ❤️

I'm writing a story about my father and his pet pig.

Mine speaks for itself lol

Momochan:

OMG REALLY? You're so cute!!