Hi guys,
I plan to write an article about happy endings.
If you can spare some time please participate in this survey (if you did not participate in the survey I posted in the feed) It takes between 4 and 10min.
It would be also helpful if you share this, so that it reaches more MDLer
Thank you in advance :D

Link to the survey https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/CPF8ZYH

Done. Hope to read your article soon...

Czakhareina:

Done. Hope to read your article soon...

Thank you :)

Done! Welcome back to the MDL writing world, real_Mokona! I hope my series have inspired you ;D I love reading your past articles and am looking forward for your upcoming article(s).

Glad you posted here cos I am not active in Feeds ;D

Done. I look forward to reading your article. Keep us updated :)

Cho Na:

Done! Welcome back to the MDL writing world, real_Mokona! I hope my series have inspired you ;D I love reading your past articles and am looking forward for your upcoming article(s).

Glad you posted here cos I am not active in Feeds ;D

Actually it did! Thank you for this :)

lovelymind:

It's done!

drxmxcrxzy:

Done. I look forward to reading your article. Keep us updated :)

Thank you very much. I will post when the article is published

ElsieDarling:

Done! :)

Hi guys,

I only received 88 answers so far. Please help me to gather more :D

Hi there, 

I answered your survey and am looking forward to the article. But I forgot to give you an example which will clarify my position on happy endings. I consider Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryo,  a drama with a happy ending, or more precisely a promise of a happy ending. I had put off watching it because all the comments kept talking of tears and tragedy. And there was an abundance of those! But nevertheless the ending was unavoidable and uplifting.... Call me strange, but this kind of ending is something I like!

Done. Looking forward to your article. ^.^