sony_t:

Hey, I know you! *hug* *hug* ... another thing we can chat about!

*hugs back* 

Yup, reading is good :D

I just finished book 2 of "are you addicted?"

I highly recommend this sequel to any bl fans out there!!

It took me about 2 weeks to finish it (966 pgs). There was some delay in reading because I had the SAT and I have to prepared for it

any good recommend books? I like Chinese novels with BL

I'm thinking of reading "Faraway Wanderer" (  adapted drama: Word of Honor ) or "Silent Reading" ( I don't know what this book is about but someone recommend it and it sound good)

HaruHaru081906:

I just finished book 2 of "are you addicted?"

I highly recommend this sequel to any bl fans out there!!

It took me about 2 weeks to finish it (966 pgs). There was some delay in reading because I had the SAT and I have to prepared for it

any good recommend books? I like Chinese novels with BL

I'm thinking of reading "Faraway Wanderer" (  adapted drama: Word of Honor ) or "Silent Reading" ( I don't know what this book is about but someone recommend it and it sound good)

in these places might have more:

I just downloaded Kindle App once again, I was without it cause I wasn't reading, now we have more functions, its great o//, my friend create one app for his reads, but now kindle do the same as his app ;) kkkkkkk at least he did something he likes 

Kapetria:

I just downloaded Kindle App once again, I was without it cause I wasn't reading, now we have more functions, its great o//, my friend create one app for his reads, but now kindle do the same as his app ;) kkkkkkk at least he did something he likes 

Nice App. I did that in goodread website. 106 titles read in 2020, is that you? you're not really in reading slump then. I read 0 books in 2020 and perhaps some other years also. 

^-^

FINISHED: 

Ratings: 2.5/3 Insufferable detective who doesn't explain shit to anyone and an overly sympathetic female protagonist who can't seem to be objective and investigate first. 

STARTING:

@HaruHaru081906   I've started ''Faraway Wanderers''  although I try not to read over the drama's plot, but I actually do not find it that good, not sure why(possibly first time where drama is better?). I have to say because there are differences in the plot and I already have issues keeping up with Word is Honor who-did-what, it kind of confused me too. Also, I think it is not fully translated, maybe it has around 10 more chapters? If you read, I'd be glad to know your thoughts...

If you liked ''Addicted'', I think ''Beloved enemy'' is pretty close , with an equally problematic relationship and quite emotional characters . ''Golden stage'' on the other hand has a supportive relationship and is historical.  Of course, the best for me is ''Founder of diabolism'' on which the Untamed was based, it basically becomes a cry fest at some point.  ''Captive prince'' series by C.S. Pacat is also a great bl, although not chinese. If you tell me your taste, maybe I'll be able to give more recommendations (you can message me , if you don't want us to bother others here).

After trying and uninstalling several apps, I find an app which is quite good to track my records of reading. The app is called my reading record. 

There is also a different app that allow to picture some parts or quotes that we think great. So I also keep that app. Cause you know how exhausting it is to write by hand or type if there are many that inspires you. This app is called readminder.

Caspleo:

Hello! New here!

March book

Turtles all the way down

I simply bought this because of all the hype in December and its just there in my cupboard. I'll try to complete it this month ^^

So I read some pages and its okay till now. Not the usual type of crime/murder/mystery genre that I like :/ But I have to complete it otherwise I know it will always just be there in my cupboard XD. Planning on completing it asap and buying a new murder book! :)

Kapetria:

You have good taste, AC is a must read, welcome :p

penel:

Welcome to our book club! If you read the 1st post on the front page, you'll see that there are no strict rules and guidelines here. We just post our picks for every month, our progress and some comments about them. This club's main purpose is to motivate ourselves and each other to start reading books again like we used to, as well as share some recommendations. Looking forward to your input :)

Wandering_Queen:

Another Agatha Christie fan!!! Wooohooooo! Welcome!

LucianYaz:

Always happy to see another Christie fan, and I enjoyed these two Miss Marple stories :)

Thank you for your warm welcome guys :)

Imaney :

Hi, I'm new here.

The book I hope to finish in March is The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller.

I started this last weekend and I'm on chapter 6. I'm really enjoying it so far because of how well paced it is and it might just get me out of my reading slump. 

Due to my reading slump, I can only manage to read manga. I read a few volumes such as Vinland Saga 15-18 and Flower of Evil 1-6. I personally won't be counting these because I want to challenge myself to read longer books. 

If I finish The Song of Achilles before the end of the month, I plan to start the Shadow and Bone series. The Netflix adaptation is coming out on April 23rd and I hope to finish the book series before that. Wish me luck!

I wanted to read this book. I've been an avid fan of Greek Mythology since I was in high school so if there are other books inspired by Greek Myth, they got my attention! Hopefully I'll be able to borrow a copy somewhere.

You're starting Shadow and Bone? That's great! I really want to hear your thoughts about it. Though, It would be great if you'll start with the Six of Crows duology first so that you'll get attached to the Grishaverse. :) 

I was able to finish the trilogy and King of Scars after reading Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom. While Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom are more superior, King of Scars is my current favorite in Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse series.

Hi guys! Currently reading The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien and I am really amazed with his prowess when it comes to the technicalities of creative writing. 

Speaking of which, I am already halfway through the book. Did you guys try annotating your books? While it might be tedious, it can also make one more immersed in the books that they are reading.

While not perfect, I tried doing it and it was fun in a way. 

Hello guys, I'd like to join this club. :)

I used to be a voracious reader, devouring at least one book a week, but lately I have trouble with my eyes and reading becomes too exhausting for my eyes, so I've been doing it less and less. Also, I've become addicted to dramas... lol. 

Anyway, 1-2 books a month seems doable, so I want to join you in encouraging each other to keep reading. :)

This month I've read Qiye by Priest, which is a prequel story to the currently airing C-drama Word of Honor.  I'm also reading Faraway Wanderer, the story Word of Honor is based on, but I think I'll postpone reading it until I finish the drama.

Other books in the pipeline is: 

• A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas, the 4th book in the series.
  •  Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo, which takes places in the same Grisha verse as Shadow & Bone and Six of Crows. Release date : March 30.

Feel free to add me in Goodreads!

Lady Nimue:
I wanted to read this book. I've been an avid fan of Greek Mythology since I was in high school so if there are other books inspired by Greek Myth, they got my attention! Hopefully I'll be able to borrow a copy somewhere.

You're starting Shadow and Bone? That's great! I really want to hear your thoughts about it. Though, It would be great if you'll start with the Six of Crows duology first so that you'll get attached to the Grishaverse. :) 

I was able to finish the trilogy and King of Scars after reading Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom. While Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom are more superior, King of Scars is my current favorite in Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse series.

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't started it because I decided to read some other books so I'll keep this in mind when I do.

Vya van Velaris:

Hello guys, I'd like to join this club. :)

I used to be a voracious reader, devouring at least one book a week, but lately I have trouble with my eyes and reading becomes too exhausting for my eyes, so I've been doing it less and less. Also, I've become addicted to dramas... lol. 

Anyway, 1-2 books a month seems doable, so I want to join you in encouraging each other to keep reading. :)

This month I've read Qiye by Priest, which is a prequel story to the currently airing C-drama Word of Honor.  I'm also reading Faraway Wanderer, the story Word of Honor is based on, but I think I'll postpone reading it until I finish the drama.

Other books in the pipeline is: 

• A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas, the 4th book in the series.
  •  Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo, which takes places in the same Grisha verse as Shadow & Bone and Six of Crows. Release date : March 30.

Feel free to add me in Goodreads!

Welcome! Glad you joined us and looking forward to your comments and recommendations :)