Hazel:

Omg how do I join? :)

Just share what you're reading this month (or what you've read) and that's it. The club is basically a way to motivate each other to read regularly, and maybe get some recs :)

kura2ninja:

Just share what you're reading this month (or what you've read) and that's it. The club is basically a way to motivate each other to read regularly, and maybe get some recs :)

Thank you!!

Made a banner too :)) Feel free to use it if you want :))

Hazel:

Made a banner too :))

too cute (・ัω・ั) love your aesthetic profile!! oh welcome to book club and happy reading btw :)

foxyjo:

too cute (・ัω・ั) love your aesthetic profile!! oh welcome to book club and happy reading btw :)

thank you!!! <3

Hazel:

Omg how do I join? :)

Welcome! Glad you joined us xD

penel:

Thank you!!

Finally finished Hamnet! And like usual, I picked up a book off schedule. I wonder if I will ever finish Red White and Royal Blue. Anyway I am now reading a scifi anthology by indigenous authors about two-spirit people. I cant remember the title atm but the book fairly short so I am sure I will be here again soon. I think its like Love and Bodies or something? Idk 

Welcome @Hazel! Your banner is beautiful! 

fiflydramalover:

Finally finished Hamnet! And like usual, I picked up a book off schedule. I wonder if I will ever finish Red White and Royal Blue. Anyway I am now reading a scifi anthology by indigenous authors about two-spirit people. I cant remember the title atm but the book fairly short so I am sure I will be here again soon. I think its like Love and Bodies or something? Idk 

Welcome @Hazel! Your banner is beautiful! 

Thank you!! 

Hazel:

Made a banner too :)) Feel free to use it if you want :))

Thanks, I'm using on my profile now o//

Kapetria:

Thanks, I'm using on my profile now o//

Yess I'm glad ^^

Finished 一場遇見愛情的旅行.  It had 2 volumes.  I thought it would take me the entire month.  I think this was the fastest Chinese book I have ever read.  I kept rewatching Love Journey while reading it.  Chen Xiao really made the main character come alive in the drama.  The comedy was better in the drama, but reading the book made some parts of the drama make more sense.  

Now back to reading My Mowgli Boy.  Also 2 volumes.  I hope I can finish by end of June.

Also reading This Book is Anti-Racist, but that one is for work.

So I need to just post a book to join you guys? Nice

Today I've finished this one - "The Help" byKathryn Stockett . Started it a few days ago

Omg this is amazing! Probably it's one of my favorite books now! I would totally recommend it to anyone.
I'm not crying, I'm not crying... damn I'm crying :'(((

Evil_Deed:

Today I've finished this one - "The Help" byKathryn Stockett . Started it a few days ago

Omg this is amazing! Probably it's one of my favorite books now! I would totally recommend it to anyone.
I'm not crying, I'm not crying... damn I'm crying :'(((

Hahah welcome! Glad to hear you enjoyed your book so much!!! Here is a tissue! 

Evil_Deed: