This is a great idea! Good luck to all! I love dramas as much as I love reading! I'd love to join your club.

This month, I had already started this as my January book(s):

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3973.Ilium + https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3972.Olympos

violetfleuri:
This is a great idea! Good luck to all! I love dramas as much as I love reading! I'd love to join your club.

Welcome, dear friend! Glad you joined us :)

That's great! Thank you Penel. I hope you have a lovely day!

hello, can i also join this club, I started reading books again after being on a slump for a year ^^, do we just read a book every month?

cheezerie:

hello, can i also join this club, I started reading books again after being on a slump for a year ^^, do we just read a book every month? 

Welcome, @cheezerie! Glad you joined us :)
Of course, no number of books (or even pages) is mandatory ^^ The more the merrier!
Our club's main purpose it to exchange recommendations and to motivate each other to read more XD 

ahh i see, for this month im reading grandmaster of demonic cultivation :)

tysm!! glad to be part of this club hehe..

I started reading again finally!! not a lot but at least I picked up a book and read a couple chapters!!

If This Gets Out 

I think I'm on chapter 4 

Bebe22:
I started reading again finally!! not a lot but at least I picked up a book and read a couple chapters!!

Seeing that many of our club members have already started reading their 1st book of the year motivates me to start a new title too ^^

cheezerie:

ahh i see, for this month im reading grandmaster of demonic cultivation :)

tysm!! glad to be part of this club hehe..

welcome to the book club!! grandmaster of demonic cultivation was one of the first books i read when I joined the club too! have a good read :)

Of the seventeen books I've finished so far this month, this  was the second most recent and one of two I scored 4.75/5 at The StoryGraph

foxyjo:

welcome to the book club!! grandmaster of demonic cultivation was one of the first books i read when I joined the club too! have a good read :)

thank you so much, i finished the first volume of the hard copy, so I'm thinking of continuing reading it online ^^

Hello!

I would like to join the club . Currently in a drama slump, and been reading a bit since the start of the year so figured it's time to join. Looking forward to see what people are reading and pick up some recs on the way too!

justanotherrey:

Hello!

I would like to join the club . Currently in a drama slump, and been reading a bit since the start of the year so figured it's time to join. Looking forward to see what people are reading and pick up some recs on the way too!

Welcome, dear friend! Glad you joined us :) 

Hope we can motivate each other to read more books this year!

burhaa aadmi:

Of the seventeen books I've finished so far this month, this  was the second most recent and one of two I scored 4.75/5 at The StoryGraph

THIS MONTH?! Are they novellas or do you just read a lot? That's impressive either way!

justanotherrey:

Hello!

Welcome welcome~ Look forward to seeing your updates ^_^