Daydreaming mostly LOL I tend to travel through hobbies in phases. I've been ill these last few years so I've been doing sedentary hobbies, mainly reading, writing/journaling, anything crafty. I was making jewellery for a while. I've been learning tarot and astrology as well. Physically, I'd like to do more swimming, hiking and cycling. I miss my bike ?

I like to visit different art events offline and online. Recently I watched lecture about japanese calligraphy art  at https://different-level.com/japanese-calligraphy/ with leading experts in the field of art and culture. It was really exciting! I think learning new things, evolving as a person  gives life a sense of progress and purpose. 

• Photography
  • watching dramas
  • cute cafes
  • collecting sanrio things
  • cats
  • subbing
  • crochet and knitting
  • writing
  • playing TS4 and Sherlock: Hidden Match 3 cases.
  • binge watching dramas in pajamas count?
  • Reading books
  • Gaming 
  • Programming
  • Watching Drama's 
  • Puzzle
  • Diamond paintings 
  • Photography

And I know i totally forgot about some of my hobbies 

I'm into reading books, manga, mahwa. Watching korean dramas, reality shows, cooking shows and documentaries.

Reading 

Gardening 

Baking 

Watching Asian dramas 

Listening to K-pop 

Walking my two dogs in the woods near where I live 

Travel and sightseeing 

Bike riding 

Swimming 

• reading (thrillers)
  • watching dramas
  • making online friends
  • collecting card games (new hobby)
  • sketching

My hobby is gaming.

Lately I'm obsessed with c-dramas. I just discovered them in august and I've already seen 20 shows :D

I'm also using this to learn some mandarin :)

Watching Chinese dramas on YouTube, reading my bible, walking daily, learning new computer systems, as right now working with Linux full time! And og course, watching Detroit Tigers and Lions

Target shooting, watching Asian dramas and movies, listening to music  while working on stuff in my garage 

I like to walk and introspect or just zone out.

Watching Kdramas!!!