Lin:

Welcome! :))

Great, looking forward to your stay :))

As for your wish for recommondation I’d personally recommend "Flower of Evil" for their in-depth portrayal of the darkness that lingers within as well as mental instability etc., as for a show with suspense and a dark mastermind, I’d recommend "Voice", it’s very thrilling and tormenting at the same time. 

Thank you so much I'll definitely check them out they are in my list so I'll give them a watch I have heard a lot of good things about flower of evil so I'm excited to check it out.

Amy:

Thank you so much I'll definitely check them out they are in my list so I'll give them a watch I have heard a lot of good things about flower of evil so I'm excited to check it out.

Flower of Evil has been my favorite Kdrama for a very long time no, you should definitely give it a try!

Lin:

Flower of Evil has been my favorite Kdrama for a very long time no, you should definitely give it a try!

if it's your fav then I'm sure it will be great!

Lin:

I feel like I'm always recommending Flower of Evil o people too. lol

Amy:

if it's your fav then I'm sure it will be great!

I am taken aback and honoured by your belief in me and my taste in shows. <3 Thanks a lot!

Saygo :

I feel like I'm always recommending Flower of Evil o people too. lol

Since I haven´t come across any other Show that meet this drama, I´m always right away recommending it. However, I´ve heard that Bulgasal is also very well-written and is a great concurrent of Flower of Evil. (I haven´t watched it yet :D)

About the article, is someone of us a writer already and able to claim the topic for r2, halla and me (so far) ? :))

Lin:

About the article, is someone of us a writer already and able to claim the topic for r2, halla and me (so far) ? :))

don't worry i got you

i'm currently writing a ultra fan guide article so i can claim it for us 

Lin:

I am taken aback and honoured by your belief in me and my taste in shows. <3 Thanks a lot!

Since I haven´t come across any other Show that meet this drama, I´m always right away recommending it. However, I´ve heard that Bulgasal is also very well-written and is a great concurrent of Flower of Evil. (I haven´t watched it yet :D)

Your welcome <3 and you should really watch Bulgasal it’s amazing it’s one of my favourite dramas the storyline is amazing and gets you intrigued from the start I even got my brother to watch it too and he loved it you should definitely watch it and be sure to tell me what you think if you do :) 

r2_ - heyhotshot:

don't worry i got you

Thanks a lot! :D

Amy:

I have already said I wanted to join but I just want to say that I would appreciate some recommendations as I have a lot of dramas I should catch up on. My fav villains so far would have to be The evil Bulgasal he was just such an interesting character his whole story got me hooked from the start and also the villain in Vincenzo played by Taec Yeon he was just such a badass villain character.

Ok Eul-Tae is one of my favs too!! I do feel that they ruined his character a bit with the background story. The way they set him up, I thought he'd have different motivations than just being another power hungry villain :(( 

Berd:

Ok Eul-Tae is one of my favs too!! I do feel that they ruined his character a bit with the background story. The way they set him up, I thought he'd have different motivations than just being another power hungry villain :(( 

yeah I totally agree they really let him down with that he could have been way more interesting than just a power hungry villain

I really liked the individual  characterizations  in bulgasal for the most part but i think the show was too ambitious with the plot. The more the  story unraveled  the more it lost it's way towards the end. Ok Eul-Tae's storyline was just another example of lost potential. Ok Eu-Tae could have been such a dope villain i swear.

I will say that the drama was quite warm and the found family aspect was one of the best parts for me.

Saygo :

I really liked the individual  characterizations  in bulgasal for the most part but i think the show was too ambitious with the plot. The more the  story unraveled  the more it lost it's way towards the end. Ok Eul-Tae's storyline was just another example of lost potential. Ok Eu-Tae could have been such a dope villain i swear.

I will say that the drama was quite warm and the found family aspect was one of the best parts for me.

Yeah I agree with you the family aspect is such a cute thing in the drama I loved it a lot and yes Eun-Tae could have been such an awesome villain even tho he was great I think we all feel he deserved a better story than just a power hungry villain 

r2_ - heyhotshot:

don't worry i got you

tysm! there are too many unfinished notes i have for The Untamed villains and i cannot wait to write them with all of you—an article on the topic of mental health/dysfunctional dynamics in The Untamed might be something worth exploring as well, imo <333

Saygo :

100% agree. They lost their way. I think a lot of it had to do with the writers trying to give viewers the ending they wanted.