We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Rien:

Hope these banners looks okay too :) 

THEY LOOK FANTASTIC, tysm for this!! i really appreciate it ^3^

cheezerie:

THEY LOOK FANTASTIC, tysm for this!! i really appreciate it ^3^ 

No problem, I enjoy making them :)

Wow, I see some of you are so talented and art inclined! Those badges look amazing ? 

What platforms/softwares you guys use?

Hellloooo, I would love to join this amazing fan club ^^

Some info about me 

- I heard about kpop like 2010-14 but it didn't get my interested but in 2016 I official joined because of my sister and I've been a fan since then.

-  I'm a multi stan that loves more underrated then popular but both are both great

- My favs are dcrunch, SHINee, Astro, Hoppipolla, Purple Kiss and STAYC also my fav solo artist is the queen SOMI

Vanessa_:

Some info about me 

- I heard about kpop like 2010-14 but it didn't get my interested but in 2016 I official joined because of my sister and I've been a fan since then.

-  I'm a multi stan that loves more underrated then popular but both are both great

- My favs are dcrunch, SHINee, Astro, Hoppipolla, Purple Kiss and STAYC also my fav solo artist is the queen SOMI

Welcome ^^ You have a good taste.. I am right now getting to know about astro! 

Vanessa_:

Some info about me 

omg hoppipolla and purki! your taste is amazing. welcome!

Vanessa_:

Some info about me 

Welcome and glad to have u here!!! 

ahhh hoppipolla *chef kiss*  

Vanessa_:

Some info about me 

Welcome ^_^ I hope you have fun here! Nice to meet a fellow Shawol :)

Vanessa_:

Some info about me 

Welcome! :))  

I see 디아나 (DIANA) ´s very rarely, I got into this amazing group directly after Palace. However, I think it´s incredible how various their concepts are. SHINee, of course, they, Block B and Big Bang are the most revolutionary godfathers, in my opinion  :))

I did not have the honour to get into Astro and all the others yet but I´m definitely going to listen to their songs :)) Probably even have some of their songs in one of my playlists. :D

Have a good stay! ^^

Vanessa_:

Some info about me 

Hiii and welcome! 

I'm just a casual fan but I swear I never run into anyone who listens to D-Crunch :((

Vanessa_:

Some info about me 

Hello! Welcome to the club :) you have a really great taste and everyone loves queen somi I haven't met arohas so it is really nice to meet you

Bobaspxrkle:

Hello! Welcome to the club :) you have a really great taste and everyone loves queen somi I haven't met arohas so it is really nice to meet you

looking for an aroha... IM RIGHT HERE!!

DeobiMars:

Welcome ^^ You have a good taste.. I am right now getting to know about astro! 

Thank youu... Astro is such a great group. You will love them as much as I do too

dyr:

omg hoppipolla and purki! your taste is amazing. welcome!

TYYY. When having a bad day, hoppipolla always makes it better

cheezerie:

Welcome and glad to have u here!!! 

ahhh hoppipolla *chef kiss*  

YESSS. Glad to find more fans. YYAAY