We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 melody:

Hi! I'd like to join. My favorite groups are nct (all units), P1Harmony, Red Velvet and DAY6. I like listening to a lot of groups outside of my favorite ones. Right now I'm really excited for Glitch Mode to come out, the teasers are amazing. 

Hi and welcome! Hope you have a good time here <3 Who are your nct and p1h biases ?

Yes, I want to know too! I love both of them!

Berd:

Hi and welcome! Hope you have a good time here <3 Who are your nct and p1h biases ?

honestly i dont have any biases in nct because it's too much to keep up with, but i really like xiaojun and wayv is my favorite unit. In p1harmony soul is my bias

melody:

Hi! I'd like to join. My favorite groups are nct (all units), P1Harmony, Red Velvet and DAY6. I like listening to a lot of groups outside of my favorite ones. Right now I'm really excited for Glitch Mode to come out, the teasers are amazing. 

welcome! piwon <3 such great taste. im excited for glitch mode too!

melody:

Welcome! I'm also really excited for Glitch Mode! 

melody:

heyoo!! welcome to the club and i have hope u will have tons of fun here!! 

before ur neomu lonely but now ur neomu happy ;)

melody:

Hey! welcome to the club^^

Thank you Bobaspxrkle, cheezerie and Lin!! I'm really excited for glitch mode too!! The teaser looks so special and cool! Can't wait!

They all look so good in the teaser! I'm really excited for it too 

*ATTENTION PLS*

heyy multistan members,

hope u are all doing well fangirling LOL

the front page of our club is under construction, think of it as an upgrade for the club!! 

I'm talking with my fellow creators about adding something fun for the club, such as a challenge (maybe) 

so i hope you all look forward to it, it may take a while to complete it bc of school and other reasons!! 

if u have suggestions or ideas that u wanted to add, pls DM me!! I'll be happy to hear ur thoughts ^^ 

cheezerie:

*ATTENTION PLS*

heyy multistan members,

the front page of our club is under construction, think of it as an upgrade for the club!! 

I'm talking with my fellow creators about adding something fun for the club, such as a challenge (maybe) 

so i hope you all look forward to it, it may take a while to complete it bc of school and other reasons!! 

if u have suggestions or ideas that u wanted to add, pls DM me!! I'll be happy to hear ur thoughts ^^ 

Yay challenges sound fun I haven't done a lot of challenges on here like any of the hard ones where you need to watch so many dramas I would love to do them but they seem really difficult

Amy:

Yay challenges sound fun I haven't done a lot of challenges on here like any of the hard ones where you need to watch so many dramas I would love to do them but they seem really difficult

dw i'll try to make the challenges easier to understand and easy ^^ 

Happy birthday to this Queen! ❤️

cheezerie:

*ATTENTION PLS*

heyy multistan members,

That sounds great!! Love Hendery *Crying emoji*

cheezerie:

*ATTENTION PLS*

heyy multistan members,

ohh sounds fun! and take your time, we can wait :D