We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Madeleine:

VeriVery just came out with their new song "O"! I actually haven't listened to anything by them but I love this song!! It gives me a drastically different vibe than the other new songs that have come out recently. And I love the story of the Music video, the visuals are amazing as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUMeWvOugVY

omg this is a masterpiece?? i had no idea they were coming back, but they are always so good. the song feels so emotional and deep, and the mv is so beautiful. im so proud of how far they've come, hopefully many people will join the fandom during this era!

Verivery is definitely killin' it with this comeback!! I love how mature and bold this comeback is compared to their previous comebacks/title tracks! They've grown up and I'm incredibly proud of them ^_^ The MV is also very beautiful!! I just wish more people would acknowledge their talent!

It is amazing!! I just saw the video on my recommended when it came out and I'm so glad I did!

dyr:

omg this is a masterpiece?? i had no idea they were coming back, but they are always so good. the song feels so emotional and deep, and the mv is so beautiful. im so proud of how far they've come, hopefully many people will join the fandom during this era!

Proud of this comeback! :))

DeobiMars:

Hi!! Welcome! We almost have the same taste ^^ 

Yess! Treasure is now one of my ults!

Thanks guys!! <3 And hope you are able to memorize all of them soon!! It took me, like, 2 weeks to be able to perfectly distinguish them apart. Fighting! 

dyr:

welcome! your taste is amazing omg 

Thank you ^^ 

NotYourKyun:

Hi! Welcome to the club ^^

Thanks ^^

Sorry I answered so late but I wasn't on here for a while! Anyway! Hi. I don't really know what to do or say...

Emma:

Sorry I answered so late but I wasn't on here for a while! Anyway! Hi. I don't really know what to do or say...

We just talk about K-Pop things here in general lol. And if you know of any new songs, be sure to post them here!

Ahhh. Okay! Thanks. I'll make sure to do that. ^^

Hi there! I would love to join, I'll follow the rule ;)

My favs include EXO, Blackpink, Red Velvet, Ateez, Stray Kids, Dreamcatcher and of course, I like many other groups :)

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

My favs include EXO, Blackpink, Red Velvet, Ateez, Stray Kids, Dreamcatcher and of course, I like many other groups :)

hEllO, AnnYeOhHAseYo!! 

welcome to the club :) i hope you enjoy your stay here ^3^ 

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

Hii! Welcome to club I hope you have fun talking about kpop here ^^

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

Welcome ! :))

Hi! I'd like to join. My favorite groups are nct (all units), P1Harmony, Red Velvet and DAY6. I like listening to a lot of groups outside of my favorite ones. Right now I'm really excited for Glitch Mode to come out, the teasers are amazing.