We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Benizakura:

Welcome ^_^ I hope you have fun here! Nice to meet a fellow Shawol :)

tyy. It's nice to meet you too :D

Lin:

Welcome! :))  

I see 디아나 (DIANA) ´s very rarely, I got into this amazing group directly after Palace. However, I think it´s incredible how various their concepts are. SHINee, of course, they, Block B and Big Bang are the most revolutionary godfathers, in my opinion  :))

I did not have the honour to get into Astro and all the others yet but I´m definitely going to listen to their songs :)) Probably even have some of their songs in one of my playlists. :D

Have a good stay! ^^

same, I'm glad to meet another DIANA. :DD if you need any recs... I would love to give you them all

Berd:

Hiii and welcome! 

I'm just a casual fan but I swear I never run into anyone who listens to D-Crunch :((

omg really! I'm glad that you've met me ^__^ 

Bobaspxrkle:

Hello! Welcome to the club :) you have a really great taste and everyone loves queen somi I haven't met arohas so it is really nice to meet you

Tyyy. It's an honor to meet another aroha :))))

I feel so welcomed here. Tyyy everyone and I hope we can get to know each other more. I'm so happy to be in this club

cheezerie:

looking for an aroha... IM RIGHT HERE!!

Yesss I'm so Happy that I know some arohas T^T

Here we go... Red Velvet new album is out... 

it is finally d-day! i don't know if any of you stan cravity but this comeback is super fun! i love the concept so much and i hope you guys do too <3 https://youtu.be/vG2haZWk01s

CrLazy:

Here we go... Red Velvet new album is out... 

oh gosh i didnt know they were coming back! they look so pretty i cant wait to listen to the rest of the songs when i get back home!

dyr:

it is finally d-day! i don't know if any of you stan cravity but this comeback is super fun! i love the concept so much and i hope you guys do too <3 https://youtu.be/vG2haZWk01s

Omg, I love it so much!!! Everytime I watch something from a new group, I'm always so surprised!! I love that they're at "Luvity High School" lol. I've always loved their fandom name, it sounds so sweet!!

Madeleine:

Omg, I love it so much!!! Everytime I watch something from a new group, I'm always so surprised!! I love that they're at "Luvity High School" lol. I've always loved their fandom name, it sounds so sweet!!

yay im so happy you liked it!! and yes they're so cute :( 

The stray kids album just dropped :D Hyunjin with red hair and Changbin with the green highlights in his hair killed me. The entire concept is so addictive, as always. :)) 

Lin:

The stray kids album just dropped :D Hyunjin with red hair and Changbin with the green highlights in his hair killed me. The entire concept is so addictive, as always. :)) 

Yaaaaaaaassss!! Will always be a Stay, love Stray Kids!! Bangchan's blue hair really shocked me because I didn't see it in any of the teaser trailers. Hyunjin's hair is obviously superior, and Changbin's hair was good too!! I love Han's hairstyle too, he looks nice! Love how Seungmin and Jeongin stayed with regular hair!

Lin:

it's sooo good they're insane omg. chan looks so good with blue hair too! this is gonna be one of their best eras

VeriVery just came out with their new song "O"! I actually haven't listened to anything by them but I love this song!! It gives me a drastically different vibe than the other new songs that have come out recently. And I love the story of the Music video, the visuals are amazing as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUMeWvOugVY