We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 cheezerie:

*ATTENTION PLS*

heyy multistan members,

hope u are all doing well fangirling LOL

the front page of our club is under construction, think of it as an upgrade for the club!! 

I'm talking with my fellow creators about adding something fun for the club, such as a challenge (maybe) 

so i hope you all look forward to it, it may take a while to complete it bc of school and other reasons!! 

if u have suggestions or ideas that u wanted to add, pls DM me!! I'll be happy to hear ur thoughts ^^ 

I'm really excited and take your time no need to rush ^^

cheezerie:

*ATTENTION PLS*

heyy multistan members,

the front page of our club is under construction, think of it as an upgrade for the club!! 

I'm talking with my fellow creators about adding something fun for the club, such as a challenge (maybe) 

so i hope you all look forward to it, it may take a while to complete it bc of school and other reasons!! 

if u have suggestions or ideas that u wanted to add, pls DM me!! I'll be happy to hear ur thoughts ^^ 

OMGG YAYYAY. Please take your time, we will all patiently wait. I'm so exiteddd

This sounds like a lot of fun! My multistan heart is super excited to find this club! Looking forward to it!

SammyHunnyBear:

This sounds like a lot of fun! My multistan heart is super excited to find this club! Looking forward to it!

hi and welcome!! hope you have lots of fun here :D

cheezerie:

*ATTENTION PLS*

heyy multistan members,

Yaaay! I'm looking forward to the new changes and features! 🥳🥰

Glitch mode is out guys, Did you listen to it? It was soo good NCT Dream's comebacks get better and better every time XD

Bobaspxrkle:

Glitch mode is out guys did you listen to it it was soo good NCT Dream's comebacks get better and better every time XD

Yeah I watched it it's amazing they always outdo themselves on every comeback 

SammyHunnyBear:

hello and welcome to this club, im sure you saw the announcement above, it is under construction for now!! 

BUT, we'll be back with some new changes!! hope u have fun here :)

Bobaspxrkle:

Glitch mode is out guys, Did you listen to it? It was soo good NCT Dream's comebacks get better and better every time XD

I listened to this and I love it. I couldn't take my eyes of Renjun in this MV (*blushing emoji*) he's so gorgeous.

I miss them already T_T

DeobiMars:

I miss them already T_T

Oh my god, don't make me cry. I was looking for a person who was sad about Jae and missed him too *Cries*

P.S. That's an AMAZING picture *Cries more intensly*

Heyy guys! I would love to join!

I started listening to kpop in december 2019 and the groups I enjoy the most would probably be itzy and stray kids. I also stan blackpink, pixy, bts, ateez, superm, shinee, treasure, wayv, akmu, enhypen, txt and astro. But I'm more of a soloist stan. I love IU, Eric Nam and Jay Chang but there's way more!

Neige:

I started listening to kpop in december 2019 and the groups I enjoy the most would probably be itzy and stray kids. I also stan blackpink, pixy, bts, ateez, superm, shinee, treasure, wayv, akmu, enhypen, txt and astro. But I'm more of a soloist stan. I love IU, Eric Nam and Jay Chang but there's way more!

Hi!!! You have amazing taste, your stan list is amazing!!

Neige:

welcome! hope you have an amazing time here :D and omg akmu and jay?? your taste is 10/10 i love everyone in your stan list <3

Neige:

Hey! welcome you have amazing taste :)