Madeleine B:

I just listened to it and it's SO good!!

Here's the link, all of you should listen to it, it's really sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrvDLXjd0YM

Omg I just listened to it's so adorable I love the message of the song it's really cute!

Amy:

Omg I just listened to it's so adorable I love the message of the song it's really cute!

I'm glad you like it, I agree!!

Please count me in, I got aware of this Club way too late :c
First of all, quick challenge (if you want) which group do you think is my ULT? x)
If someone guesses it right, I will be so kind to steal the related badge with my ultimate Bias on it ;D
... or should I wait until someone guesses my bias too? [If you don´t want to that´s okay with me]

Lin:

Please count me in, I got aware of this Club way too late :c
First of all, quick challenge (if you want) which group do you think is my ULT? x)
If someone guesses it right, I will be so kind to steal the related badge with my ultimate Bias on it ;D
... or should I wait until someone guesses my bias too? [If you don´t want to that´s okay with me]

ayooo welcome!!

here's my guess

group ulti - skz or blackpink

ulti bias- namjoon or felix

my guesses are prob wayyy to far but at least i tried!!

cheezerie:

ayooo welcome!!

here's my guess

group ulti - skz or blackpink

ulti bias- namjoon or felix

my guesses are prob wayyy to far but at least i tried!!

My ultimate bias is actually a member of my ultimate group. You´re a bit off, yes. ;D That´s okay!
I guess your ult could be someone very mature but with a soft spot and some iconic features/ characteristics. I´d say your bias is Felix from skz and they are also your ULT group. However, I also think it could be someone from ateez or bts. :)

Lin:

My ultimate bias is actually a member of my ultimate group. You´re a bit off, yes. ;D That´s okay!
I guess your ult could be someone very mature but with a soft spot and some iconic features/ characteristics. I´d say your bias is Felix from skz and they are also your ULT group. However, I also think it could be someone from ateez or bts. :)

ohh lmao, then im way to far off!! but hey lets get to know each other more :)

lol my bias in skz is in fact felix but skz in not my ulti grp. 

my ulti grp is bts!!

and my ulti bias is both from ateez and bts!! (i exactly have 4 ulti bias) feel free to guess those 4 if u want lmao

cheezerie:

ohh lmao, then im way to far off!! but hey lets get to know each other more :)

lol my bias in skz is in fact felix but skz in not my ulti grp. 

my ulti grp is bts!!

and my ulti bias is both from ateez and bts!! (i exactly have 4 ulti bias) feel free to guess those 4 if u want lmao

Felix, Taehyung, Wooyoung and RM?

Lin:

Felix, Taehyung, Wooyoung and RM?

ahhh u got 2 right woo and tae but the other 2 is from another groups

Wait, do I have to go through some initiation to be a part of this group? I've never joined a group before so I don't know.

Madeleine B:

Wait, do I have to go through some initiation to be a part of this group? I've never joined a group before so I don't know.

u don't have too, but if u would like to join this club and talk about anything related to kpop, u can post some comebacks, articles, even memes or videos, feel free to join it. We're all friendly here and respectful!!

cheezerie:

ahhh u got 2 right woo and tae but the other 2 is from another groups

Maybe someone of Monsta X, SF9 or Astro? There is so many groups tho. Like Oneus, TXT, Enhypen, A.C.E, … hmm I don’t think I will be able to land another lucky strike.

Lin:

Maybe someone of Monsta X, SF9 or Astro? There is so many groups tho. Like Oneus, TXT, Enhypen, A.C.E, … hmm I don’t think I will be able to land another lucky strike.

hahaha almost, in one of the groups u listed my other ulti bias is there, as for the other one ill just tell u, it woosung from the rose

cheezerie:

hahaha almost, in one of the groups u listed my other ulti bias is there, as for the other one ill just tell u, it woosung from the rose

Shownu from Monsta X?

Omg, Shownu and Woosung are also two of my biases!! Shownu, we miss you *Crying emoji*