Madeleine B:

Definitely!! Do you like 'Love Talk'? It's one of my favourites of theirs too!

yes! love talk is my favorite :D

dyr:

yes! love talk is my favorite :D

I definitely agree, me and my sister are OBSESSED with it, it's number two on her Spotify listens lol.

Madeleine B:

I definitely agree, me and my sister are OBSESSED with it, it's number two on her Spotify listens lol.

you guys have taste!! 

dyr:

for my underrated groups lovers! please check these boys out <3 they are sooo talented. they just debuted and all their songs are so good, but their title track's pre-chorus is INSANE. many of the members come from survival shows so you might recognize them! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eXKq8p3mXM

I just listened to/ watched their music video. I quite like how well it´s made. Not quite sure if I can focus on another group now. (Monsta X takes their place in my heart :D) However, I will support them and I already added them to some of my playlists. Thank you for the recommendation <3

Lin:

I just listened to/ watched their music video. I quite like how well it´s made. Not quite sure if I can focus on another group now. (Monsta X takes their place in my heart :D) However, I will support them and I already added them to some of my playlists. Thank you for the recommendation <3

that's okay, i understand how you feel hahaha im so happy you liked them lin! thank you for checking them out :D

CIX is coming out with their 1st Japanese Mini Album on March 30th!!!! Omg omg omg omg, I'm so excited!!!!!!! I think the lead single is "Pinky Swear", here's the link to the Music video teaser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biyy94wR-sc

Madeleine B:

CIX is coming out with their 1st Japanese Mini Album on March 30th!!!! Omg omg omg omg, I'm so excited!!!!!!! I think the lead single is "Pinky Swear", here's the link to the Music video teaser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biyy94wR-sc

SO READY FOR ANOTHER BOP they always have the best songs

dyr:

SO READY FOR ANOTHER BOP they always have the best songs

Omg, I haven't really met another fan of CIX ever!! I'm so glad someone else loves them! What's your favourite song by them?

Madeleine B:

Omg, I haven't really met another fan of CIX ever!! I'm so glad someone else loves them! What's your favourite song by them?

yes ive been a fan since predebut :D my fav song is rebel, but i really love the one and young too! wbu?

CIX is criminally underrated. I can’t wait till they get the recognition they deserve. I mean this in the most objective way possible, they have no bad songs .

Berd:

CIX is criminally underrated. I can’t wait till they get the recognition they deserve. I mean this in the most objective way possible, they have no bad songs .

you're so right! they deserve so much more. hopefully more people will pay attention to them this era, or during their next korean comeback. not only is their music flawless but they're also the best people ever <3

Berd:

I've only known them because of the ex-Wanna One member, Jin Young. Maybe I should really check out their songs then. ?

dyr:

for my underrated groups lovers! please check these boys out <3 they are sooo talented. they just debuted and all their songs are so good, but their title track's pre-chorus is INSANE. many of the members come from survival shows so you might recognize them! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eXKq8p3mXM

OMG welp JWiiver already debuted?! I thought they are still going to! I've heard of them when I'm using discord before as I have a lot of multistan friends there hehe. Anyways, the quality and graphics of the m/v are so good despite coming from a nugu company! Thanks for sharing this. ~

Jane:

OMG welp JWiiver already debuted?! I thought they are still going to! I've heard of them when I'm using discord before as I have a lot of multistan friends there hehe. Anyways, the quality amd graphics of the m/v are so good despite coming from a nugu company! Thanks for sharing this. ~

i was surprised too! i thought they were debuting later. and yes they did so well. im sure they can become well known soon

Berd:

I am sure I have heard of the name before but idk if I have listened to their songs I definitely need to check them out I think every underrated group deserves a chance :)