cheezerie:

u don't have too, but if u would like to join this club and talk about anything related to kpop, u can post some comebacks, articles, even memes or videos, feel free to join it. We're all friendly here and respectful!! 

Okay thanks!!

Madeleine B:

Omg, Shownu and Woosung are also two of my biases!! Shownu, we miss you *Crying emoji*

ahhh i still think that shownu isn't in the military!! i keep watching their old shows, so that's replaces his absence

Lin:

Shownu from Monsta X?

DAMN ur good!!! how did you-

cheezerie:

ahhh i still think that shownu isn't in the military!! i keep watching their old shows, so that's replaces his absence 

Yeah, and his old vlogs that are coming out now are to make sure we don't miss him and it's great that they're putting them out because I love them!

cheezerie:

WHAT THE- 

YASSS!!!

Damn I didn’t expect I'd hit the last lucky strike.

Madeleine B:

Omg, Shownu and Woosung are also two of my biases!! Shownu, we miss you *Crying emoji*

Just today I made a post about it, I am so nostalgic. I miss him!

Lin:

We need him back *Cries*

Madeleine B:

they both are my biases too and yes we all miss shownu so much I hope he's doing well ?

Amy:

they both are my biases too and yes we all miss shownu so much I hope he's doing well ?

Me too, I miss him a lot.. I really hope he is doing well.! When will he back? TT

Lin:

LOL ur intuition is really good then!! ur really lucky!!!

Here's a picture of our nunu ʕ◉ᴥ◉ʔ , cause we all miss him!! T^T

omg hi kpop stans :D i'd love to join you all here, im a big multi and my main groups are wei and pentagon! but i also like many many more

i see you are talking about shownu :( if anyone wants to count down the days until he comes back, i think we're at 420 rn

dyr:

omg hi kpop stans :D i'd love to join you all here, im a big multi and my main groups are wei and pentagon! but i also like many many more

i see you are talking about shownu :( if anyone wants to count down the days until he comes back, i think we're at 420 rn

HEYYY and welcome here!! glad to have u ^^ 

ahh yes!! we're all missing him soo much T^T

dyr:

Welcome!! We're all missing him. Thanks for the count!

DeobiMars:

Me too, I miss him a lot.. I really hope he is doing well.! When will he back? TT

He should be back by April 2023 I miss him so much! 

Because we miss him :)