Fourthaxis:
K-drama identity crisis.

hahahah I couldn't have descrided it better xD

Fourthaxis:
Honestly, there were a lot more annoying people than enjoyable characters in this drama for me.

Yeah generally the drama had many issues writing wise  from my prespective. It had a promising theme but didn't develop accordinly. Ah also the second season is confirmed. I don't thing I will watch it but maybe it will be betteer tha the first one who knows.

Most shows on netflix get a watch from anyone who visits me since it's on the big screen so I'll probably watch hell bound 2 someday too and share my thoughts.  ^^

In my opinion, Hellbound belongs to the "Humans are more evil" category of horror. 

lol....you don't need to watch tv for that. ^^

Sonme:

I want to join! I love horror. I'm interested in joining the discord server as well. :)

Added!

Wow these are so nice, Linked them on the club page! Ty!

Rien:

Thanks all!

Trying out a new template and made these, hope they look okay? 

Welcome to all new members! I updated the member list! 

I haven't been watching horror dramas recently but I did get into the Glory and completed The King of Pigs which is such a good thriller drama. I found these two dramas are similar and really reflect the horror of humans. I recommend them a lot but some scenes may be disturbing to some people.

perfect:

Welcome to all new members! I updated the member list! 

I haven't been watching horror dramas recently but I did get into the Glory and completed The King of Pigs which is such a good thriller drama. I found these two dramas are similar and really reflect the horror of humans. I recommend them a lot but some scenes may be disturbing to some people.

The Glory was sooo good, can't wait for part 2 to see everything pan out. Haven't watched King of Pigs yet but it looks really good and brutal. But yes, horror of humans indeed!

_Choa_:

The Glory was sooo good, can't wait for part 2 to see everything pan out. Haven't watched King of Pigs yet but it looks really good and brutal. But yes, horror of humans indeed!

Right I couldn't stop pressing the next ep! Both dramas really shows how bad school violence is and is suspenseful but I feel like the king of the pigs has more depth/morally grey characters and made me cry a lot. I hope you see it soon! 

I was reading some of the posts that I missed on this thread and I found some of you recommended some movies/dramas so I added them to the Occult Club Masterlist! (I'll be trying out the Alive drama and Incantation soon.)

Feel free to keep talking about any horror you've watched, whether you liked it or not and happy watching everyone~

perfect:

I was reading some of the posts that I missed on this thread and I found some of you recommended some movies/dramas so I added them to the Occult Club Masterlist! (I'll be trying out the Alive drama and Incantation soon.)

Feel free to keep talking about any horror you've watched, whether you liked it or not and happy watching everyone~

Oh very nice!!! Thank you. Let us know if those two are any good! 

i'd like to join! <3 finally a forum that i totally fit in. ♡

I would like to join as well!!

Watched Connect, It's pretty good. Def has some plot holes and can be a bit messy but I thought it was a pretty good sci fi/thriller. Beware it is def gory though! Hopefully will be renewed for a 2nd season, ends with a cliff hanger ofc. 

Bastard is being adapted dreams really do come true.