GillianVarios:

Haha noooo not at all. To each their own. Jusg admire ChengYi even more because he’s able to portray both characters so well. So real. TangZhou playful and relatable. XuanYe the lovesick devil ?

He’s a chameleon when it comes to acting, hence I will gladly devour whatever roles he takes in ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡ (devour, lmao I sound like a hungry fangirl welp)

I think that image of him being bundled up in a scarf and winter clothes for Southwind Knows My Mood is permanently stuck in my mind and I’m unable to move on from the soft, boyfran vibes he emits out (。>﹏<)

awkward potato:

Omg yes, I think everyone went nuts on that  (≧∇≦) I can be considered the very rare few who prefers playful than sexy… Am I weird (*^^*)”

Yea It is better

GillianVarios:

Link is embedded on my original post above. Second paragraph. 

I was actually referring to the Xuan Ye clip you saw in Douyin but I also found it on Tiktok lol

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRrC1jKU/?k=1

Omg that clip was delicious. His voice is just pure dessert. Thank you!!! I also wish they had kept his voice so looking forward to his dad scenes.

;\\

Dora:

Omg that clip was delicious. His voice is just pure dessert. Thank you!!! I also wish they had kept his voice so looking forward to his dad scenes.

lol

Since we’re talking about dubbing and actor’s voice, is it true that Chinese gov doesn’t allow dubbing anymore?  

Anna126:

Since we’re talking about dubbing and actor’s voice, is it true that Chinese gov doesn’t allow dubbing anymore?  

I personally have not heard about any ban. There is a trend to get original actors to voice their owncharacters though. I think Tencent is the leading of that trend but they only let veteran actors do this: YangMi in novoland pearl eclipse (was not successful because YangMi’s voice was too feminine and childish), more recently its Liu YiFei and Chen Xiao in A Dream of Splendor. This, though, was a huge hit! Big trend in Douyin with tag OriginalActorVoices. I have not seen any other producing company does original voices. Someone can add if I miss any info. 

I learned that Johnny huang does use his own voice. I have been recently following some fans of him in Youtube that is updating his activities and they said he uses his own voice. Some use their own voice and some don't because China also have different dialects and the way they speak it. Also add the noise sometimes when they are shooting it. Hengdian Studio is also open to tourist so sometimes you will hear noises that is why they use dubbers too. This was explained by AvenueX in youtube before. 

Anna126:

Where the heck did u even hear that from?? That's never happening bc there's no reason to. It's just that lately cnetz been wanting real voices more

QueenBaiFengXi:

I learned that Johnny huang does use his own voice. I have been recently following some fans of him in Youtube that is updating his activities and they said he uses his own voice. Some use their own voice and some don't because China also have different dialects and the way they speak it. Also add the noise sometimes when they are shooting it. Hengdian Studio is also open to tourist so sometimes you will hear noises that is why they use dubbers too. This was explained by AvenueX in youtube before. 

Who's Johnny Huang?

Euphoria:

Where the heck did u even hear that from?? That's never happening bc there's no reason to. It's just that lately cnetz been wanting real voices more

Sorry if I upset you. I read it on Twitter. I can’t read the language so I rely on others to translate “official” announcements.  

Euphoria:

Who's Johnny Huang?

He is also a Chinese Actor.  

Anna126:

Hello there. I think you should watch this video of AvenueX . She gives reasons why they need voice actors in every drama. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2wAzbgjt8A

QueenBaiFengXi:

Hello there. I think you should watch this video of AvenueX . She gives reasons why they need voice actors in every drama. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2wAzbgjt8A

I am  about to watch it lol I am so late.

Hi any cheng yi news lately IS is done