Grouchy:

oh i guess for MLC fans it was okay ? i mean it still felt like Joseph is FDB to LLH so that was nice

maybe 30 minutes too short for more guests to appear?

CY was cute when he was getting confused by game rules . and how did he end up doing most of the horse sounds ??????! and when he was shocked how spicy wasabi was, i mean the host did say "im afraid you will cry from it" 

I just want to see QiQi with Teacher He. If only its the original Happy Camp cast it would be even better. The ogs just know how to bring out the comedy. I feel like rm, with Hi6 its mostly teacher He telling the jokes

Grouchy:

a melon? ?

A new earth shattering melon ? our QiQi gave all his money to a girl named Fu ShiQi 

Euphoria:

Did I do it here? I private messaged her. I give you a platform to step down and you're still ungrateful. Anyways for the sake of others, this will be final message. At least I still have a bit of sanity 

I will not let you call me ungrateful.. You don't even have a bit of what you say sanity.... Toxic YBY hater.

Jojowain po ? #ChengYi is fresh and charming in these photos for NESTLE livestream event last night ??

Aug 24, 2023

Just #ChengYi being the cutest Baobei on a Nestle livestream event yesterday. ?

Aug 24, 2023

Euphoria:

A new earth shattering melon ? our QiQi gave all his money to a girl named Fu ShiQi 

im such a newbie i don't get why a melon ????

Xiao Meiren:

Jojowain po ? #ChengYi is fresh and charming in these photos for NESTLE livestream event last night ??

Aug 24, 2023

he is very fresh looking ! ?? thank you for posting

oh btw the other one is Herborist live i think 

Grouchy:

im such a newbie i don't get why a melon ????

Melon is considered rumours. In c-entertainment, whenever you see a melon, that means to take the piece of news with a hint of salt coz it’s just rumours ?

awkward potato:

Melon is considered rumours. In c-entertainment, whenever you see a melon, that means to take the piece of news with a hint of salt coz it’s just rumours ?

oh! TIL

thanks ??!

what about hakimi ? i see it a lot after google translate

Grouchy:

oh! TIL

thanks ??!

what about hakimi ? i see it a lot after google translate

It’s actually hachimi (or hajimi). It’s based on that viral tiktok cat video where a cute cat is seen “dancing”. If you look it up, you’ll understand. Guoguos are calling CY cute in that sense?

awkward potato:

It’s actually hachimi (or hajimi). It’s based on that viral tiktok cat video where a cute cat is seen “dancing”. If you look it up, you’ll understand. Guoguos are calling CY cute in that sense?

so its like calling him cute cute cute ?? ?

?? i was little confused because it sounded japanese but the word looked like honey in hanzi to me.

and just 8 hrs till "hello saturday" !!!! 

Grouchy:

so its like calling him cute cute cute ?? ?

?? i was little confused because it sounded japanese but the word looked like honey in hanzi to me.

and just 8 hrs till "hello saturday" !!!! 

Uhhuh~ ? Like our gramps can’t be anymore cuter hahaha!

I doubt the eng subs will be out immediately, so I’ll probably watch it at a later timing. Three years later and our gramps is still so terrible in games, he’s forever so endearing ?

awkward potato:

Uhhuh~ ? Like our gramps can’t be anymore cuter hahaha!

I doubt the eng subs will be out immediately, so I’ll probably watch it at a later timing. Three years later and our gramps is still so terrible in games, he’s forever so endearing ?

that makes him very cute and funny ????

yeah i mean the 30 minute one isnt subbed yet is it? maybe if i rewatch enough i can guess the dialogue ?

im going to watch the game show asap because i miss the trio in MLC ??

Grouchy:

that makes him very cute and funny ????

yeah i mean the 30 minute one isnt subbed yet is it? maybe if i rewatch enough i can guess the dialogue ?

im going to watch the game show asap because i miss the trio in MLC ??

The 30 minutes hi6 MLC special episode already subbed now. You can turn on the cc.

Babyface369:

The 30 minutes hi6 MLC special episode already subbed now. You can turn on the cc.

? what!!! i've been rewatching before sub available ☺️ (im silly) 

thank you for telling me !