Grouchy:

im such a newbie i don't get why a melon ????

This is what I saw from one facebook page. This is also what others  are using when they post updates about C-ators, dramas and etc. 

Grouchy:

he is very fresh looking ! ?? thank you for posting

oh btw the other one is Herborist live i think 

You're welcome dear. 

WATCH: #ChengYi is adorable as he dances once again for “Hello Saturday” variety show. ??

https://www.facebook.com/ChineseStarUpdates/videos/1507809879964585

Xiao Meiren:

This is what I saw from one facebook page. This is also what others  are using when they post updates about C-ators, dramas and etc. 

? thank you! 

Young and fresh #ChengYi for last night's episode of Hello Saturday variety show ???

hello saturday with MLC was really too funny ?? 

im looking forward to subtitles 

Grouchy:

hello saturday with MLC was really too funny ?? 

im looking forward to subtitles 

My Mom is also waiting for it. 

Xiao Meiren:

My Mom is also waiting for it. 

oh nice! she also a fan ?

i think i get the idea of dialogue. so it was enjoyable. but i dont understand  what's criteria for the "little n big bad egg" part. 

i was just laughing so hard im surprised i didn't wake up anyone ?????

Our EE is call "digital hajimi" now heheh. Its bc hes so cute ~~

Also the latest episode just proves my reason why I want Teacher He. He will always be a gentle god. Before when EE goes on varitey shows, no one bothered to explain the rules to him more so he become very awkward. Plus ppl gets mad at him for being a game black hole. But on Hi6 you can ckearly tell ppl are not only tolerating him, everyone are laughing and smile bc they are having fun and don't mind EE being slow. This make me so emotional. Its like all the kind ppl in the world are gathered at one place ??

Before the show i was very worried ppl might get mad at EE for being slow but my fear is nothing. Zeng ShunXi even tho EE kept losing and getting him poured, he didnt mind. When EE finally landed a hit, he became so happy he got up and hugged him. It warms my heart. Before in Keep Running, the casts only got impatient and mad at him and even accusing him of doing it on purpose. ??

Also I see Teacher He do something no one else do. The actor for ZhaoLing Princess's screentime is very little and Teacher He understands so he tries to actively get her more exposure. No one have EVER done that before ?? this is why I feel more safe with Teacher He being there

Grouchy:

oh nice! she also a fan ?

i think i get the idea of dialogue. so it was enjoyable. but i dont understand  what's criteria for the "little n big bad egg" part. 

i was just laughing so hard im surprised i didn't wake up anyone ?????

Yes. Mom's been a fan ever since Love and Redemption drama. Mom said he have a nice body in that drama. He noticed that "Yiyi" is getting skinny. Mom's calling Cheng Yi as "Yiyi".

I noticed before that clip of hello saturday in a facebook group. Then I told my Mom about it and then Yiyi teared up. Then yesterday watched the video of it, then I mentioned he ate something that made him tear up (Grass Jelly with wasabi). My Mom said wasabi is very spicy.

Euphoria:

Also the latest episode just proves my reason why I want Teacher He. He will always be a gentle god. Before when EE goes on varitey shows, no one bothered to explain the rules to him more so he become very awkward. Plus ppl gets mad at him for being a game black hole. But on Hi6 you can ckearly tell ppl are not only tolerating him, everyone are laughing and smile bc they are having fun and don't mind EE being slow. This make me so emotional. Its like all the kind ppl in the world are gathered at one place ??

oh im not familiar with hosts and everyones names! its first time i watch whole video of Hi6

but yes! i was surprise how he keeps giving him chance. i was wondering is this normal in Hi6? Or is he just nice to Chengyi?

(i cant figure out which nickname to go for yet ?) Chengyi was comfortable asking question. n it was okay he was slower because "its his normal speed"

he said, "he was mesmerized by Chengyi" (me too!)

he keep wiping him dry too. that was so nice ??he also keep saying "don't blame chengyi!!" "it's his microphone problem" "it's his waist,  don't  mind him" etc hahaha

makes me want to rewatch MLC asap ?

Euphoria:

Before the show i was very worried ppl might get mad at EE for being slow but my fear is nothing. Zeng ShunXi even tho EE kept losing and getting him poured, he didnt mind. When EE finally landed a hit, he became so happy he got up and hugged him. It warms my heart. Before in Keep Running, the casts only got impatient and mad at him and even accusing him of doing it on purpose. ??

that part was so sweet! it was like seeing FDB and LLH again for real.

and Joseph wasn't even that upset when they sing out the question,  but he was looking so upset when Aero messed up ?????