Saarthak:

Thanks Mio, will you be able to add this one too 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support/77865-bug-pagination-broken-on-friends-list-page

Pagination UI control  is missing on friends page

https://mydramalist.com/friends/Srthk

https://mydramalist.com/friends/Mio_

Yes, I think the simplest method would be to just change the "View all" link to https://mydramalist.com/friends/ since the pagination works just fine there!

Yup, idk why they removed it from the other page xD

Hi, the export funcionality currently doesn't work if one of the default lists is empty. In my example, the dropped list is empty and I had to add one drama as dropped to be able to export.

If this eases your work, I think you should check first if the 'td' element of the list has the class 'mdl-style-col-empty' before checking for the other 'td' elements. Or check if the 'tr' has the 'id' attribute. since an empty 'tr' doesn't have it.

Hello Mio!!
Just letting you know I'm getting a lot of "API rate limit has exceeded" lately, even if I'm not on this site for a long time or doing anything too significant, with just one tab open. I don't exactly know what it means but just thought I'd tell you. 

Soju:

Hello Mio!!
Just letting you know I'm getting a lot of "API rate limit has exceeded" lately, even if I'm not on this site for a long time or doing anything too significant, with just one tab open. I don't exactly know what it means but just thought I'd tell you. 

me too! is it connected to this project?

mj_babec358:

me too! is it connected to this project?

Yes I definitely think so

h3x4d3c4:

Hi, the export funcionality currently doesn't work if one of the default lists is empty. In my example, the dropped list is empty and I had to add one drama as dropped to be able to export.

If this eases your work, I think you should check first if the 'td' element of the list has the class 'mdl-style-col-empty' before checking for the other 'td' elements. Or check if the 'tr' has the 'id' attribute. since an empty 'tr' doesn't have it.

Thanks, i'll note that for the future update.

Soju:

Hello Mio!!

I'm not sure about that since there's no information regarding the API but the script uses your cookies so it's possible that it expires faster than it normally would. The error should disappear after you logout and re-login. 

If someone can try and let me know cause I don't have this error, I don't really come here- :)

Mio:
The error should disappear after you logout and re-login. 

already did it many times but it keeps appearing a lot

mj_babec358:

already did it many times but it keeps appearing a lot

When did it start? Maybe they're making changes to the API now..

Also if you can tell me on what pages it happen for instance?

Mio:

When did it start? Maybe they're making changes to the API now..

Also if you can tell me on what pages it happen for instance?

hmmm it started around a month ago i would say?

it usually happens when i open a drama's page, though it doesn't happen every time, maybe like 5-10 times a week

It started happening for me about three weeks ago and would pop up like every other day. I haven't seen it in almost a week now. I can't remember what I was doing at the times it showed up; I'll keep track if it starts again.

Thank you both. They must have made some kind of changes to the API then.
I'll try to push a fix (hopefully) sometime next week :)

Mio:

Thank you both. They must have made some kind of changes to the API then.
I'll try to push a fix (hopefully) sometime next week :)

it's no problem at all! 

alright then, take your time ^⁠_⁠^

Just pushed an update. Please let me know if it helps to fix the api error message!

hi! here is a thing I keep thinking about, when people pages show the amount of shows of that person i have on cw or completed etc. I think it would be cool if perheps when you hover over the number(?) it would show the percentage that number is of the person's total shows. because for example for a supporting actor i may have seen 10+ shows and it's only like 1/8 of all their work while for someone new 3 shows can be all there is available.