We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
I've been wanting to go since primary, ever since we got our first exchange student staying with us, because they were all so nice and cool and I began falling in love with their culture. :D
I've been three times! (≧▽≦) The first was in 2006 on a school trip, the second was eleven months studying there for university (Sept 2011-August 2012, and I just got back from a three week trip last week. I can't wait until I finish my uni degree so that I can start properly applying for jobs over there. I just need to get back there! lol
Haven't been there but I love to go there.. have to save money for my our ticket.. (me, my hubby and my son).. :-)
no but im hopefully going soon :3
I haven't been to Japan but i want to! i want to see Erika Toda hahahahaha! :)
No, but I really want to go to Japan soon.
Have been there for a month. Best trip I ever did... I went with my sister and we traveled from city to city~~ And then stayed in Tokyo for a whole week~~ It was great. Haven't met one unfriendly person there. At some place we got a tiny origami samurai helmet from a woman... It was great, really~~ ^0^
haven't been there but want to go am already planning with my friends to go next year.
I went to Japan once. it was only 2 weeks but it was such an amazing place. I went 5 different cities ~ Japan is beautiful! I might go back with my sister next summer (:
I came back from Japan a week ago. I only went for 10 days with my cousin but I had the time of my life. Everyone in Japan is so friendly, we got lost a few times and asked for help and the Japanese people would go into as much detail as they could to help. One time, we asked help from a guy who was working at Family Mart and he left his work for a few minutes to come out and show us where the train station was. It was amazing. I travelled Tokyo and parts of Kyoto. I'd like to go back again!
Yes, I visit quite a lot since it's only like 2 hours away from Korea :p
yes i luv Japan.. and im planning to go back there to live forever.... i should marry a japanese guy hahaha
I'm proud to say I did this summer. The atmosphere there is lovely and exudes such a comfortable, warm feeling. I'm planning to go back there to teach English before I ship off to university (:
I live in Japan and will be here till 2015. I wish there was some member of MDL who i can be friends with and talk about life here for non Japanese.
I was born and raised in Okinawa. We moved to another country when I was in elementary. Now we're back to Japan and we currently reside in Aichi.