Hi, (This is for people who are downloading the Shows) / Streaming sux in general anyway I wonder if any of you guys noticed the quallity difference of Korean-Shows.Some of them got allot of ADDS in the middle of the screen and some of them the framerate is not so great with stuttering and stuff even with a perfect madvr setup,Reclock and everything. MDC/SBS Series: Perfect Framerate,no adds and quallity is nice.Shows like Gu Family Book,Two weeks are running smooth and perfect. OCN SERIES: Here is the problem,40% of screen is covered with advertations and Encodes are kinda Choppy,you can see it at God quiz for exxample,For me its kinda irritating i dunnow if other people noticed it.When camera is moving around you can see many loss of quallity and choppyness while i have OCN encodes of 720p its very weird. JTBC SERIES: Im watchcing Cruel City atm in 1080p and you can DEF see Choppyness at many parts and can be very irritating KBBS-HD Series: Quallity wise pretty good and not all to much stuttering.Pretty smooth most series. Let me just make clear that i will watch regardless if its a good show offcourse but OCN channel have so many big letters in the middle of the screen its almost ridicilous+ a scrolling bar under in the screen popping from time to time.I mean wth,It should be just like MDC/SBS one transparent logo of the channel is enough.Choppyness OCN and 720p quallity are really of and im just wondering if its the people who are ripping these shows with bad hardware or is just the channel thats bad in KR.Also allot of Ringing and glitching while moving camera at some shows i remember.Anyway im slightly annoyed at times but aslong the show good i can continue i guess. Im just wondering if other people noticed these,They use the same rips on streaming sites so it should be noticible there too. JAPANESE SERIES: They are all Running perfect 30FPS without any chopness which makes it allot of fun to watch these shows Anyway any of you guys Noticed this too? ^^ and share some comments with me.
bad qaulity and ads that dont work exactly right is a risk you take with illegal downloading. newer shows are going to look better because they were shot in a higher quality so a small loss of qaulity isnt going to kill it. unfortunately alot of people dont have legal access to the shows. i've noticed it is almost impossible to find t-dramas that are more than a couple of years old with vid quality worht watching.