(I hope this isn't off of this topic) (Btw, I'm 14 turning 15 in 3 months) 1. Did the global audition end? 2. Can I audition online? 3. Let's say I want to be in a group, but I have no one to audition with me will SM put me in a group that fits me? 4. Will they teach me Korean if I do make it? 5. Are they paying for everything? Trip to Korea and if I don't make it they send me back right? 6. If they do accept me and I go to South Korea do I go alone or with a guardian? 7. What if my singing's pretty good, but my dancing is not so well? Or Vice Versa 8. Awkward question but, what if I'm skinny, and have small boobs? Are my chances less? 9. I'm 5'3, is that short? Are my chances even less??? 10. What if I don't live close to their walk-in audition place thing (which is in LA and I live in Utah)? 11. What if some of my teeth are crooked? They don't have cracks, they're just crooked. If I become a trainee are they going to make me get braces? 12. What if I can sing in korea, but can't actually speak the language? Can I tell them? Or do I have to sing in english?
Please someone answer :c
Hessa Volunteer Staff

I think the audition period has ended.

Here is a link answers: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140116223811AAOg2NM