He's my fave from SS501 XD
So we have rules for Big Bang's shirtless pictures but for Kim Hyung Joon, no?
Yeona wrote: So we have rules for Big Bang's shirtless pictures but for Kim Hyung Joon, no?

Just because nobody got on to her about it yet? You could mention it to her yourself. lol
Yeona wrote: So we have rules for Big Bang's shirtless pictures but for Kim Hyung Joon, no?

LOL, really? The rule applies to all threads on the forum. So please relax. Like, SN said, you could have also politely explained to her the rule.

Anyways, LV, could you please edit your post and remove the shirtless pictures, Skyekeiku doesn't like them. Also, could you pass by the 2PM thread and read the last post I made there. :D
@girls: Understood /(T.T)\
LaVe wrote: @girls: done, SS501' Kim Hyung Joon edited. About TaecYeon's abs, it's from his Twitter, why why ??? It's made public by himself. Understood, i'll edit hmmm it's a pity /(T.T)\

Those pics were so pretty! But alas, I guess we have to follow teh rules. *grumbles*
LaVe wrote: @girls: done, SS501' Kim Hyung Joon edited. About TaecYeon's abs, it's from his Twitter, why why ??? It's made public by himself. Understood, i'll edit hmmm it's a pity /(T.T)\

Jejeje, thanks. I just want to say, I don't mind nekkids. I really don't, but I'm not the admin...lol
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje, thanks. I just want to say, I don't mind nekkids. I really don't, but I'm not the admin...lol

Should we plot a takeover? lol JK
Sleepninja wrote: Should we plot a takeover? lol JK

Jajaja...
Male celebrities to be discharged from the military in 2012

Lee Junki, Lee DongGun, Lee Wan, Kim NamGil, Kim Dong Won

With Lee Jun Ki recently being honorably discharged from the Korean military, netizens are becoming increasingly interested as to which other male celebrities will be discharged and return to the entertainment scene in 2012.

Lee Jun Ki who enlisted with the military back on May 3rd, 2010 served with the public relations department within the Ministry of National Defense. Once being discharged on February 16th, the actor immediately held a fan meet later that afternoon at Sang Myung University. The fan meet was the first event to kick off his comeback, and he was met with 2,000 of his fans who responded with explosive cheers to welcome him back.

There are a number of other celebrities who will be discharged from the military this year, including actor Lee Dong Gun who will return next month. Although Lee Dong Gun was still serving in the military, he signed with a new agency last year and plans to be active once being honorably discharged.

Actor Lee Wan will follow suit after Lee Dong Gun, as he will be discharged in April. He rose to fame after taking up a role in the hit 2003 drama, ‘Stairway to Heaven‘, garnering interest after he was revealed to be actress Kim Tae Hee‘s brother. Needless to say, fans are anxiously awaiting his activities to follow after his honorable discharge.

Kim Nam Gil is also looking forward to an honorable discharge this year. Kim Nam Gil who is working as a public service worker at the Gangnam-gu office in Seoul will be returning to the entertainment scene in July. Kim Nam Gil’s rise to fame occurred after ‘Queen Seondeok‘ in 2009, and he is already receiving offers for projects ahead of his discharge.

Kang Dong Won will also be honorably discharged this November. Kang Dong Won who is serving at the Research Institute of Public Health & Environment secured his place in the industry after taking on roles in ‘Secret Reunion‘ among other hit projects. Fans have been unavailable to keep up with Kang Dong Won as new information about the actor has not been shared, causing them to become more curious and anxious for his comeback.

Other celebrities to be discharged from the military this year include Kim Ji Seok, Kim Ji Hoon, Cho Han Sun, Park Hyo Shin, Super Junior‘s Kangin, Epik High‘s Mithra Jin, and more.

Fans are anxious to know how the stars will have changed after fulfilling their obligations in the military, and continue to hold high expectations for their return.

Source & Image: MyDaily |via: allkpop

Note: The post is the further report on the actors following the dojemi10's posted ^^
Park Yoohwan, Go Eun Ah, ZE:A?s Kevin, and Jewelry?s Eungjung finalized for K-Pop drama, ?Strongest K-pop Survival?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]258[/ATTACH]

The cast for the nation?s first K-POP drama ?Strongest K-POP Survival? has officially been finalized.

Actor Park Yoohwan will be playing the role of fictional idol group ?M2? leader Kang Woo Hyun who captivates Hallyu fans with his killer smile and unique charms.
His character is a top idol that looks polished on the outside, but possesses a violent and selfish personality off the stage. Park Yoohwan is famous for being the younger brother to JYJ?s Park Yoochun and has starred in major projects such as ?Gyebek?, and ?Thousand Days? Promise? only a year after making his debut. He has showcased some raw, emotional acting abilities in ?Thousand Day?s Promise?, being selected as the ?Most Anticipated Rookie of 2012′, and he is sure to display his strong acting skills in ?Strongest K-POP Survival? as one of the main characters.
?
Actress Go Eun Ah has been selected to play the role of pianist ?Ji Seung Yeon? who dreams of becoming a hip-hop legend. Go Eun Ah has starred in her share of movies, drama series, and variety programs and is receiving much love and support from viewers. Not only is she beautiful and possesses the perfect figure, she is also hilarious, which adds to her overall appeal. In ?Strongest K-POP Survival?, Go Eun Ah will be playing the role of an average tomboy who is born with a talent and a passionate soul. She unexpectedly ends up cross-dressing as a male to join the all-male idol group.
?
ZE:A?s Kevin will be playing the role of M2′s Junior member Kang Changmin who thinks the world revolves around him, and dreams of becoming a solo ballad singer.
Kevin has made his acting debut in MBC?s Moon-Sun and through this new drama, he will prove that he is more than capable of being an idol actor. All eyes are on Kevin, as he will be playing the role of a character name Changmin who studied Voice in college, and he will have to showcase both his vocal talent as well as his acting abilities.
?
Lastly, member Kim Eunjung of girl group Jewelry will be playing the role of super star ?Ria?, a top celebrity that represents the entire nation.
Her character ?Ria? debuted into the K-pop scene as the leader of a girl group, but is the only one that made it to the top after the rest of the members left the music industry. Through her character ?Ria?, Eunjung will showcase some new charms she has never displayed before. This is her first attempt at acting, and she is determined not to disappoint.

The first episode of ?Strongest K-POP Survival? is scheduled to air on March 12th through Channel A.
Girls’ Generation members YoonA, Seohyun, and Tiffany invited to Burberry Fashion show in London

Girls’ Generation members YoonA, Seohyun, and Tiffany will be attending a fashion show in London.

On February 20th, YoonA, Seohyun, and Tiffany will be in attendance for the ‘2012 F/W Burberry Prorsum Women’s Collection Fashion Show‘ which is scheduled to be held at Kensington Gardens in London, England. The show will be attended by many global fashion icons and celebrities.

The girls were personally invited by Burberry Chief Creative Officer Christopher Bailey as representatives of Korea.

YoonA, Seohyun, and Tiffany will also participate in the pre-show events including walking the red carpet as celebrities and taking photos in front of a photo wall. This is a great opportunity as many reporters from around the world will be in attendance.

The fashion show will stream live online and the festivities will begin on February 20th at 4:00PM local London time while in Korea, the date and time will be February 21st at 1:00AM.

Back in September, Go So Young and her husband Jang Dong Gun were also invited to attend the Burberry Prosum collection event at London’s Hyde Park.

Source + Image: TVReport |via: Nate & allkpop
Wonder Girls’ Yenny reveals MV for “Hello To Myself” - OST. Dream High 2

Earlier in the week, Wonder GirlsYenny revealed her immense vocal talents with her new self-composed single entitled ‘Hello To Myself‘. Now, the music video for the song has been released.

The song was created for the Dream High 2 OST series and is a wonderful ballad with a bit of rock mixed in. The music video features Yenny singing the song in the studio, check it out below!

Source: allkpop
Oprah replies to Tiger JK on Twitter

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120219_Oprah1.jpg[/IMG]

As a popular talk show host, entrepreneur, producer, and philanthropist, Oprah Winfrey is not only one of the richest, but also one of the most powerful celebrities in the world. She takes on all her tasks with a positive mentality, and has drawn a huge fan base from housewives to A-list celebrities.

Recently, Tiger JK professed that he became a fan of Oprah Winfrey’s. On February 19th, he tweeted Oprah with the message, “When can I meet you? My wifey, Yoon Mi Rae, had me watch all your shows — it made a grown man cry. God bless.

Oprah thanked Tiger JK for the support and replied,“Nice wifey”.

Ecstatic that he got a response, Tiger JK tweeted, “[I]OMG ! My wifey going to love me forever ! Thank you Oprah! I love you *in tears*

He continued, “I just got re-tweeted by the one and only @Oprah ! Just woke up Tasha and showed her tweet she loving me lol

Tiger JK’s wife, Yoon Mi Rae (a.k.a Tasha) also wrote, “No way..This is a joke right? This can’t be real.!!! Daebak!!! What am I going to do!! ^^”.

Source + Image: Tiger JK’s Twitter |via: allkpop