This is for Episode 18 only. You don't have to hide spoilers but please do not post comments on anything past Episode 18 here. Whoever gets to Episode 18  first please start a new thread.

I loved the fight scenes!

I can’t believe how quickly GZY forgave her. I don’t think he has thought through the consequences of what she had done as a spy. 

Damn, the backstabbing bitch LWJ in the end

justjacky:

I can’t believe how quickly GZY forgave her. I don’t think he has thought through the consequences of what she had done as a spy. 

Yeah it’s quite ridiculous he didn’t even ask her her backstory. 

Ohh Wuji, the bitch.  I am curious if GSJ realized what SGQ said, that she said there is no scar. 

AmeliaPond:

Ohh Wuji, the bitch.  I am curious if GSJ realized what SGQ said, that she said there is no scar. 

I think he was too busy rushing to indict YWS but if he stops and thinks about it later it will come to him. 

Hey poor people! Glad to meet y'all! Let's have a feast over the discussion of ep 18 now! I am gonna make this my soft resting corney of the room until they release all episode for us non tax paying citizens lolllll

What exactly was wuji doing! Sacrificing people! My inner voice shouting me to enter into the screen and slap her arrogant face! Aahhh! ( no disrespect to actress, she did a great job!)

PeachBlossomGoddess:

I think he was too busy rushing to indict YWS but if he stops and thinks about it later it will come to him. 

I would love it if that happens, that shows that gongs aren't lesser than wufengs

AmeliaPond:

Ohh Wuji, the bitch.  I am curious if GSJ realized what SGQ said, that she said there is no scar. 

The subs are correct in what she said from her POV, but in Chinese, it could also be part of an incomplete sentence and that she was simply cut off by Wuji.
SGQ's words can be taken either as "There was indeed nothing" or "Indeed it wasn't (a lie)"

LyunAvine:

The subs are correct in what she said from her POV, but in Chinese, it could also be part of an incomplete sentence and that she was simply cut off by Wuji.
SGQ's words can be taken either as "There was indeed nothing" or "Indeed it wasn't (a lie)"

Yes Qian was cut off mid-sentence. She is cunning enough to save herself.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Yes Qian was cut off mid-sentence. She is cunning enough to save herself.

You mean Wuji? I think Qian was fully committed to saving YWS at that point but idk why Wuji did what she did though lol. Unless Wuji already switched allegiance long time ago and is just a double agent at this point. 

LyunAvine:

You mean Wuji? I think Qian was fully committed to saving YWS at that point but idk why Wuji did what she did though lol. Unless Wuji already switched allegiance long time ago and is just a double agent at this point. 

Yes this double agent also come to my mind. 

LyunAvine:

No I mean Wuji cut Qian off mid-sentence but as you pointed out, there is enough ambiguity that Qian cans still herself. As for Wuji, I think she may just be stalling by giving a non-answer. She is a cunning old bat.

justjacky:

Ziyu has no backbone, didn't even put up a fight. Then again, he didn't have time to be angry because she got poisoned.

If Wuji agrees with YWS, she will reveal herself to GZY and GSJ.  That's her worry.  And SGQ will get caught up with the lies too.

So, GZY and GSJ will have known three Wufeng spies in one go.  

The biggest catch of all.