Someone shared this link in the thread in case you guys want to watch episode 19: https://kissasian.sh/Drama/My-Journey-to-You/Episode-19?id=77814

So guys i bring no spoiler, just wanted to tell you because I guess you are also not looking in the other conversations, that on kisskh you can find the other episodes at the moment until episode 23. So I say goodbye to you and I am starting now with ep 19. The English sub looks good. 

mparthur:

If Wuji agrees with YWS, she will reveal herself to GZY and GSJ.  That's her worry.  And SGQ will get caught up with the lies too.

So, GZY and GSJ will have known three Wufeng spies in one go.  

The biggest catch of all.

Yeah I think Wuji is probably covering for them.

I'm finally accepting that Ziyu is not the type of ML I like. He is SO naive. I just can't. There was literally nothing  extra shown about him being shocked that A'Yun is from Wufeng. Unless he really suspected it all along, but I don't think that's the case. Even Jin Fan is helping cover up about A'Yun. These people were taught from the beginning that Wufeng is the enemy but they're so trusting of her??? I don't buy it. It would be better if there had been conversations between them about how she doesn't want to be part of Wufeng and then maybe I could see them softening towards her.

I'm curious about the conversation Ziyu and A'Yun had by the Ice Pool when Ziyu said Elder Yue had told him something. I guess it will come up later.

I'm hoping Shangjue and Shangguan die. Getting tired of them. Yuanzhi is a jerk, but he's young. I wouldn't mind either way if he dies or lives. But the way he marched across the pond in Xue Lineage and them stepping on the lotuses... how freaking rude!!

Maybe everyone is tired of having mean Sword Wielders in charge so they're hoping Ziyu is Sword Wielder because he actually has a kind heart and won't treat everyone like shit.

I think Ziyu had some inkling that there was more to YWS for awhile but he just shut it down repeatedly. But yeah, idk about this episode. What were ALL of them thinking??? She is a spy from Wufeng and you are all working together to save her just bc Ziyu said so??? The edits look odd as well like stuff was cut out. 

I was always on the fence about SJ but tonight he was everything Ziyu called him, pompous, narrow minded, full of himself... and just so not worthy of being a SW bc he is so lacking as a basic human being. No wonder he got passed over. And last laugh on him, Qian is a spy too!!!

PeachBlossomGoddess:

I think Ziyu had some inkling that there was more to YWS for awhile but he just shut it down repeatedly. But yeah, idk about this episode. What were ALL of them thinking??? She is a spy from Wufeng and you are all working together to save her just bc Ziyu said so??? The edits look odd as well like stuff was cut out. 

I was always on the fence about SJ but tonight he was everything Ziyu called him, pompous, narrow minded, full of himself... and just so not worthy of being a SW bc he is so lacking as a basic human being. No wonder he got passed over. And last laugh on him, Qian is a spy too!!!

If parts were cut off... that would make more sense. The subtitles were also not as good as they have been. My favorite was "cloud" when they were talking about YWS. ? It's almost like they had machine translations for parts of it.

I REALLY REALLY hope Shangjue discovers that Shangguan is a spy. I will be angry if he never finds out.

hafu_girl:

If parts were cut off... that would make more sense. The subtitles were also not as good as they have been. My favorite was "cloud" when they were talking about YWS. ? It's almost like they had machine translations for parts of it.

I REALLY REALLY hope Shangjue discovers that Shangguan is a spy. I will be angry if he never finds out.

I think they were talking about YWS. Or at least it looks to me it's a huge clue that Qingfeng was definitely related to Gongmen. 

For some reason I can’t quote even a short sentence so I paste it from @hanfu_gil “These people were taught from the beginning that Wufeng is the enemy but they're so trusting of her??”

This is exactly what bugged me. Fine GZY is a fool in love and I can somehow believe he honestly doesn’t care that she is a spy or is not understanding the consequences of it yet. But JF, the backhill people, Elder sis, everyone helping YWS… Sure they are listening to GZY because he is SW and also they care for him but still its very odd how nobody was even shocked about her real identity…

justjacky:

For some reason I can’t quote even a short sentence so I paste it from @hanfu_gil “These people were taught from the beginning that Wufeng is the enemy but they're so trusting of her??”

This is exactly what bugged me. Fine GZY is a fool in love and I can somehow believe he honestly doesn’t care that she is a spy or is not understanding the consequences of it yet. But JF, the backhill people, Elder sis, everyone helping YWS… Sure they are listening to GZY because he is SW and also they care for him but still its very odd how nobody was even shocked about her real identity…

Yes!! I'm becoming worried that it is becoming poor writing now. Even Ziyu's words about her always standing by his side and helping him are naive. She could still be helping him just to get closer to finishing her mission. Especially if it is to copy the tattoo on his back. Just because she hasn't physically hurt him yet doesn't mean that she can't or wouldn't murder him later. I just don't understand how this all makes sense.

I don't think she wants to hurt him, but all these Gong people should be under the assumption that she does or will eventually.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Ohhh yes. If there’s any motivation for me to keep watching this is to see GSJ’s face when he realizes that he also got fooled by SGQ! I hate that he bossed over my kind and graceful Elder Yue ?