This is for Episode 23 only. You don't have to hide spoilers but please do not post comments on anything past Episode 23 here. Whoever gets to Episode 24 first please start a new thread.

I take it back. 22 was great for the fight scene we knew was going to happen. 23 was kinda great seeing ZY and SJ put the pieces together and how everyone else was ever so slightly involved.

I’m happy knowing our guess about the brothers was right all along.

A real shame with SJ and SQ but ??‍♀️
But the ending fight scene with ZY and YWS was also pretty cool. I loved that their moves were a compliment to each other.

I am irritated they didn't completely explain how Wufeng is related to the Feng family.

Yeah that too. They left a lot of unanswered questions lol

I genuinely  loved it when they panned around the room and everyone had that serious look looking at HY

But that scene with Yz and SJ fighting the dude- such a great performance ????

Yeah there was too much exposition though and the reveal took so long to get to that some of the details had slipped. It makes the mystery the main story, which it really isn't. 

PeachBlossomGoddess:

I am irritated they didn't completely explain how Wufeng is related to the Feng family.

yes this one, one of the elders started to say when they told about the 4. family is the Feng and then the elder: Feng.... Wufeng...Feng....Wufeng ...and then he told nothing 

Yeah maybe there is a missing arc bc they also didn't take down Dianzhu and the 2 Liang.