Demzlw:
I feel this would also cause conflicts within the community haha.

Heheh - I think GJM actually enjoys the controversy - he's a no publicity is bad publicity kind of guy.  He's doing other projects now so I doubt he picks this up again anytime soon. But after the world building he can either sell the IP for spin-offs or make them himself down the road. He could for example do SJ and Qian's kid's story come back to run Gongmen down the road. 

That ending scene, I was waiting for YWS to whip out a copy of the Infinte Fire and hand it over to Wufeng.  She is the other Liang. That's what I love about these kinds of endings. So many things can happen, all a bit dark and diabolical.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Heheh - I think GJM actually enjoys the controversy - he's a no publicity is bad publicity kind of guy.  He's doing other projects now so I doubt he picks this up again anytime soon. But after the world building he can either sell the IP for spin-offs or make them himself down the road. He could for example do SJ and Qian's kid's story come back to run Gongmen down the road. 

That ending scene, I was waiting for YWS to whip out a copy of the Infinte Fire and hand it over to Wufeng.  She is the other Liang. That's what I love about these kinds of endings. So many things can happen, all a bit dark and diabolical.

OOOOO omgg, that would be cool if that was to happen, I like that too.  And 100% I think that’s the beauty of open ended endings. There’s always potential for more.  But parts of me also wishes to close this chapter fully  so I can make mental capacity for other dramas ?

Demzlw:

OOOOO omg how funny if that was to happen! That would be so different. I like that too. 

Heheh....  Maybe that is the special episode!

Tbh, I myself prefer this kind of ending for S2. With 2 yws the story can go to explore more, one side with Gong, the other side with wufeng arc. In wufeng darka story, we would expect merciless Dianzhu, two liangs and other hidden wang and raven. 

I got a wild idea that actually YWS were the daughters of Dianzhu. So that would be really great story ahead. YWS 1 with GZY, YWS 2 with other ML. Wow

LuluHk:

Tbh, I myself prefer this kind of ending for S2. With 2 yws the story can go to explore more, one side with Gong, the other side with wufeng arc. In wufeng darka story, we would expect merciless Dianzhu, two liangs and other hidden wang and raven. 

I got a wild idea that actually YWS were the daughters of Dianzhu. So that would be really great story ahead. YWS 1 with GZY, YWS 2 with other ML. Wow

Make the second twin evil.

Yup.  Great chance to see all evil and cruelness of Wufeng. 

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Make the second twin evil.

She’s the mastermind ?

A N:

She’s the mastermind ?

Lol - no, we are just joking around about fan fiction endings.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Lol - no, we are just joking around about fan fiction endings.

Oh I put a devil emoji at the end which is what showed up as a ? There goes my attempt at playing along in the fantasy lol!

A N:

Oh I put a devil emoji at the end which is what showed up as a ? There goes my attempt at playing along in the fantasy lol!

Lol... seems emoji is on strike. ?

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Lol... seems emoji is on strike. ?

All recruited by Wufeng

A N:

All recruited by Wufeng 

They can have the emojis... as long it is not the Infinite Fire!

A N:

All recruited by Wufeng

All escaped from Wufeng following the myth of the Flies poison having been exposed by the Gongs.

mparthur:

All escaped from Wufeng following the myth of the Flies poison having been exposed by the Gongs.

Living wild and free and no longer bound to obey 

I just rewatched the ending again  and I still can’t get over How his facial expression just didn’t scream “oh hey there you are” nor did it look like he was about to cry either. The more I replay it, it just looks like he’s got the “oh it’s just you” expression, like it was no one overly important to get his ass up and run towards them ?