AmeliaPond:

I think there, where GZY was waiting for days for YWS to come back, the main point was, that somebody opened the door, to give a bigger mystery for the story , we dont know who came back 

Did they open the door? That was just thunder.

I did feel the waiting for days would have been a bit suss at that point. She would have been resourceful to find a way to inform him of the news. I say OE but really I know deep down it’s not looking very good 😂 

he did the same with his Yin Yang Masters too. But that ending seemed better than this. But I get what you mean by his works. 

PeachBlossomGoddess:

a thunder in a sunny day? I think somebody opened the door , but why GZY looks like he is sick or something in the end? only because he didnt eat ? 

AmeliaPond:

a thunder in a sunny day? I think somebody opened the door , but why GZY looks like he is sick or something in the end? only because he didnt eat ? 

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Yeah it sounded like a door creaking open

Actually if I take it into account that YWS maybe died, then I just more pissed of that SGQ is alive and watering the flowers ...LOL

AmeliaPond:

They opened the front gate, it creaked and everything. Like large gate opening sound, no way that was thunder and he sat up to look forwards not upwards. To me he looked a bit astonished; which is why I think my theory may be plausible. 

Demzlw:

Yeah it sounded like a door creaking open

I watched it twice on a big screen -there was no door opening.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

it was only the sound

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Yeah it was definitely sound. So it eluded like someone came in which is why all the comments were asking who walked in.

AmeliaPond:

it was only the sound

Sounded more like thunder to me. But even if it’s the door it doesn’t change anything.

Demzlw:

Yeah it was definitely sound. So it eluded like someone came in which is why all the comments were asking who walked in.

She was in the room with her sister as hostage, the Wufeng head and two Liangs. Nothing good comes of that.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Sounded more like thunder to me. But even if it’s the door it doesn’t change anything.

Yeah cause they still don’t show who walks in and you can still interpret based on his facial expression that it was bad 🥲

PeachBlossomGoddess:

She was in the room with her sister as hostage, the Wufeng head and two Liangs. Nothing good comes of that.

yeah I was thinking about that maybe  they send back her sister( who is not  a spy) with her head.....worst case...

AmeliaPond:

yeah I was thinking about that maybe  they send back her sister( who is not  a spy) with her head.....worst case...

Yeah but it’s more the style of the genre to leave the final act of violence offscreen. 

AmeliaPond:

yeah I was thinking about that maybe  they send back her sister( who is not  a spy) with her head.....worst case...

Oh yikes, scary theory. I’ll stay in my little bubble lol. I am wondering if after all episodes are released for VIPS they’ll do like a 5 minute clip like they did for TBOY and MLC, to explain things. Because I highly doubt there will be an S2.