Yes I am and you?

I am hoping  for a next season wherein their parents and their classmates would know their relationship something like that...

or what will happen now that Bai Luo Yin's ex is back.... 

or in the future when they are in the working world and there's another boy who would fall for Bai Luo Yin...

-----what do you think guys? I can wait for more episodes....

I'm not waiting for it because I'm pretty sure I read it wasn't going to happen.
The ban is still a thing and even though it was huge it's still not an ideal job if you're doing something you're not supposed to according to the law.
I'm guessing the cast will try to make it big in MC with more ordinary shows/movies rather than risk their careers to make more BL stuff.
Yeah I read it in google too, regarding on the ban... now I know why there's a lot of scene that was cut and not included.... 
We can't go against the law though....but just hoping...lol..
im still hoping...never give up XD
fucking chinese government 
nooooo, they can't do this to be me. I am too invested into this drama for them to leave me here with the ex returning out of no where. *flips several tables**screams loudly**sobs in a corner*

they even banned the actors to go on screen. they even banned them to be together and seen publicly........ i mean i am hoping and crying. so i read the novel ... 

A 2 season is not going to happen, but you can still read the novel. Someone already translated it.

Waiting and hoping. Don't want to read the novel yet.

The novel will answer those never ending questions. It's understandable that you don't want to read it, but if you do decide to you'll be pleased. As until China loosens up on their stance on the LGBTQ community in all things that second season isn't reaching the day of light or everyone in on it will be heading to jail, which I would not want for any of them. 

HwangEunByul:

they even banned the actors to go on screen. they even banned them to be together and seen publicly........ i mean i am hoping and crying. so i read the novel ... 

That's not true.  They're not banned from being seen publicly.  One of them is a model and is still modelling and the other is a well known singer.  The others are still acting. 

The second season will never be though.  That's for sure, unless of course Taiwan decides to take up the mantle. They just might do it. 

vaberella:

That's not true.  They're not banned from being seen publicly.  One of them is a model and is still modelling and the other is a well known singer.  The others are still acting. 

The second season will never be though.  That's for sure, unless of course Taiwan decides to take up the mantle. They just might do it. 

publicly together* i have seen a video where an officer pull them apart in their last ever, fan meeting ... if taiwan really adopt them.... i would bring u a gift then. 

HwangEunByul:

publicly together* i have seen a video where an officer pull them apart in their last ever, fan meeting ... if taiwan really adopt them.... i would bring u a gift then. 

I was responding to publicly.  Yes, at one fan gathering they couldn't be together.  That was a big deal...that was YEARS and YEARS and YEARS ago. 

But the actors themselves have public lives considering they are celebrities in different ways.  China is a weird country when it comes to LGBT story lines and always has been.  One of my favourite films which is LGBT and was done back in like 1997.  Happy Together is a critically acclaimed Chinese film and China is recognised for it because of it's super famous director (my god, Wong Kar Wai).  

However, there's just been this weird political, social and sexual upheaval---I won't get into all of it but I was studying a bit of it a few years back within my Anthropology class on how they have correlated a relation between coming of age sexual experimentation with female infanticide in China.  Meaning, that "normally"  it would be a ratio of 6 women to each man or so in the USA.  While in China it's more like 6 or so men to each woman.  Therefore, boys are more likely to sexually experiment at a young age with other boys than have a chance to experiment with other girls.  

Anyway, Taiwan actually does do BL romances such as History2 and stories like Obsessed and so on.  I can see Taiwan taking it up.  But then they'd also need the fanbase.  Addiction is old.  The push for BL is sudden.  

Thailand is really the one that paved the way for BL, followed by Japan.  Actually, let me be honest.  China paved the way in 1997 and in a few others. Huh.  Anyway, then the others. So yeah...

vaberella:
Thailand is really the one that paved the way for BL, followed by Japan.  Actually, let me be honest.  China paved the way in 1997 and in a few others.

Sometimes I'm a bit confused about this whole thing because the BL culture is very strong in countries like Thailand, Japan and even China, but in actuallity the government is not supportive of it. Because BL is such a "new" thing the new generation (mostly straight girls lol) has accepted it completely but the ones who rule the country are still against it. That's why it's hard for series like Addicted or Advance Bravely to air openly in for example China. My friend (she's chinese) told me they have BL fanbases and even cinemas that show only BL movies in China. We don't even have that in the most accepting coutries in the west. What I'm saying is: many people are all for same sex couples in the east as well, of course. But I think that it's mostly because of this (a bit weird tbh) obsession with pretty asian boys that are in many cases straight in real life acting as gay characters and basically providing fan service. So it makes me sad that those who genuinly enjoyed for example Addcited can't get another season that was even planned, because of the government ban. 

well, for me i am not just an addict just to pretty asian boys play gay roles... "western actors" as long as it is a good story no matter how the acting is (regardless if i am fangirling or being supportive to a case) 

in my country, its illegal and can go to jail for holding hands.... tho i have a story of my own. its not about "asian pretty boys", these are novels... and i read some before i even know its a drama.... and u know what.... i feel sad sometimes cz this is just a character ???? eventho some actors need more training. Addicted or not.... china is a little crazy i tell ya... they even now banned hiphop! 

i will always watch these dramas and interact with them. i am still sad... for addicted tho... their chemistry was great. and this post was in 2017... i didnt get the full story of how old is this then . YEARS YEARS AGO.. i didnt know that ^^