Home Hua Mei

(Live broadcast):At 19:00 to 20:00 on December 26th,

@腾讯视频: #TV series thrush# Anti-special squad Pang Hongmei@彭小苒 Bai Hui@菅纫姿 Chen Dongsheng@演员李欣泽 Lu Cheng@芮伟航 Register! At 19:00 on December 26th, the Hi Chat Bureau started on time, and the @腾讯视频 exclusive live broadcast will not be dispersed~
📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖
((The date has changed so many times, Liu Xue Yi will not be able to attend).
But Peng Xiaoran will be and the actors of Bai Hui, Lu Cheng and Captain Chen.)
https://mydramalist.com/photos/BdxjV5_3 

@Kuyun Digital Entertainment ky_live:
TV series thrush#Kuyun full-end playback##
Peng Xiaoran Liu Xueyi's thrush has exceeded 100 million views in a single day# December 25th Riguan data performance: @电视剧画眉 starring @彭小苒 @Mr_ Liu Xueyi hit a new high, with 106.74 million full-end broadcasts yesterday, The number of broadcasts in a single day exceeded 100 million, including 84.47 million live broadcasts and 22.27 million 🏆 on-demand broadcasts[赢牛奶][赢牛奶][赢牛奶]Must-have for chasing dramas:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

What I like most about the two is that there seems to be a tenderness between them all the time. They have a charm together.🌹💮🌹💮Even when they fight, they quickly forget about it. There is that tacit understanding.🌹💮🌹💮🌹And on top of that: a very good plot, with competent actors.🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Peng Xiaoran's studio posted two livebroadcasts that took place today. (It's a shame that Liu Xue Yi can't participate, probably because he's starting filming for a new drama).
PS: As soon as I have time I will watch these lives.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Peng Xiaoran's studio
3 hours ago
#Peng Xiaoran thrush ends today# The second live broadcast continues, come and @彭小苒 Pang Hongmei to guess who is the snow wolf[call][call]
@电视剧画眉: #Thrush ending# #TV series thrush# Pang Hongmei@彭小苒 Bai Hui@菅纫姿 Chen Dongsheng@演员李欣泽 Lu Cheng@芮伟航 are live on Youku! Night talk time online chat, click to watch~
https://weibo.com/l/wblive/p/show/1022:2321324983210470670411
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Peng Xiaoran's studio
5 hours ago
#Peng Xiaoran's thrush ends today# I heard that Pang Hongmei is live broadcasting, come and catch the spy with @彭小苒~
@电视剧画眉: #Thrush ending# #TV series thrush# Pang Hongmei@彭小苒 Bai Hui@菅纫姿 Chen Dongsheng@演员李欣泽 Lu Cheng@芮伟航 are @腾讯视频 participating in the live broadcast of the anti-special squad. Let's take a look~]
https://weibo.com/l/wblive/p/show/1022:2321324983277583729072 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Liu Xue Yi said goodbye to her character Ji Dan Yiang:
@Mr_ Liu Xueyi: #Thrush ending##TV series thrush# is over, and there are still many long stories about Ji Danyang, because he still has his responsibilities and missions. May we all cherish the present moment and live up to those who carry the burden of the lights of thousands of homes - the loveliest people.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Peng Xiaoran's studio
13 hours ago from Peng Xiaoranchao
Peng Xiaoran|#Pang Hongmei's work notes# The "Thrush" special mission officially ended ✨ today Thank you for accompanying Pang Hongmei@彭小苒 Grow all the way, we will meet 👋🏻 again in the next part of the journey#Peng Xiaoran Thrush ends today#

Miu Matsuoka  6 hours ago

What did they say during the important dialogue that was covered by a song?

• BearFightingFanBackAgain  5 hours ago

Hide Spoiler

"Bending the bow to fight as a man, I used to be with Huamei in my dream"
    It’s a poem that refers to the female lead. Her dad used to recite a poem about Mulan to her so it’s a special memory and a figure she strives to be. His referencing that acknowledges her work as an officer and their battle to bring the submarine project to life. Huamei (thrush) the bird he says he meets while fighting, refers to the female lead. Huamei is the Chinese title of the show. So basically the show is about the male lead recounting how he met and basically fell in love with the female lead.

@电视剧画眉: #TV series thrush# There is a tense confrontation in the play, and there is such a funny atmosphere outside the play, and the main thing is to never let the stalk fall to the ground!
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4983300314300487

Liu Xue Yi dancing in the Rain, just like the film with that name. And then running restlessly up the stairs in the scenes of the drama's opening episode.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4983660323995663 

This is a romance that even without kissing or hugging, there are certain gestures and words that they say and do to each other (that I feel the intimacy and love), which many romance dramas full of kisses and hugs fail to convince me.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Still, it's a great drama to watch. And it's not because I like the actors, it's because the drama has many qualities. There is a refinement, an atmosphere that makes us feel like that time. The way they work with the spies' stories is so different from what I've seen in Western films and drama. And I like that difference. That Asian taste. I like the subtleties of each character. I like the family moments in the story. And even the subtle romance between the main couple. I like friendships. (There are holes in the plot. But... what drama doesn't have them?? A plot has its artistic freedoms and sometimes we suspend disbelief and enjoy the fictional story.).❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
As for actress Peng Xiaoran's portrayal, I completely agree with you. She is perfect in the role. As well as Liu Xue Yi who played this male character full of naivety and sincerity to his country and his profession as a scientist.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mr_ Liu Xueyi
13 hours ago from Zero Point has a picture hey iPhone client

Every time I return, it's for a better departure. On the last day of 2023, I # bid farewell to 2023# with this still, and in 2024, I will continue to remember Dan's heart and move forward firmly! @CCTV TV series
🙏🍃🌻🌼💮
❤️
Peng Xiaoran
14 hours ago

Report! Pang Hongmei's 2023 mission has been successfully completed, and she is ready to meet more roles and challenges in the new year! 📺 #Say goodbye to 2023# @CCTV TV series with this still
🙏🍃🌻🌼💮

(even with his health problems, he is dedicated to his work).⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Bone Duo Xingfan
14 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Star Interview# # Liu Xueyi wants to be an actor who is not defined #
@Mr_ Liu Xueyi The interview feature film is here~ I said frankly that I am very happy to see the broadcast results of "Thrush", which is the credit of everyone's joint efforts When asked if he is in the stage of actor transformation, the undefined Geng Zhiboy directly denied "I don't have any type"! Before the start of filming, I will discuss the state of the role with the director and screenwriter, overcome my allergic physique to ensure the successful completion of the shooting, and praise the serious and dedicated actor Liu Xueyi for the announcement of the value of the Ji Danyang combat power table that he personally scored. In response to the fans' blessings on the spot, "I will spend my birthday in Hengdian every year in the future", this is really a hearty conversation, more exciting and informative content, quickly poke the interview feature film to view it~
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4985795183050835
A fan shares Liu Xue Yi's interview:
allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, pollen allergy, alcohol glue allergy, riding a horse for more than three minutes, his eyes are red and he is uncomfortable, and he is very afraid of heights, afraid of the dark, afraid of loud noises and abnormal noises, a little bird that appeared suddenly can scare him so much that he can't move for a long time, and he has had a duodenal ulcer to lose weight before, and he has always had stomach problems, and his chest has also gone by surgery (although he has not
mention what the problem is), baby so fragile[Sadness]

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A kind comment from a fan:😐😐😐😐😐😐💮🌻🍃
Lihua Chengling
26 minutes behind Liu Xueyichao
Liu Xueyi#Liu Xueyi Murong Jing and #Liu Xueyi Chunhua is tired of # I watched Liu Xueyi's interview yesterday, and I couldn't calm down for a long time, it's really excellent, I can see through what I say, I don't I have to worry about my career at all, I just feel sorry for his body, and I have allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis, I ask God to bless him with good health, a long life, and peace and security

(⬇️😐⬇️😐⬇️😐⬇️Ji Dan Yang character review (chinese fan):⬇️⬇️⬇️🍃🌹)

TV series thrush Liu Xueyi Ji Danyang long drama review
Maniacs don't laugh 2023-12-31 complaintsReadings: 1842
I hope everyone likes Ji Danyang 🥰
Thrush Ji Danyang drama review, written with my personal thoughts.
Ji Danyang is a very interesting person, and the character design of this character is very different from most dramas.
I think the first thing that is the most different is that Ji Danyang is a very "weak" person. As the male protagonist of a TV series, this character setting is rare and interesting, and it contrasts with the strong heroine Pang Hongmei, and it has a bit of comedic effect. Liu Xueyi doesn't cook, but Ji Danyang is very vegetable. His physical strength and strength are limited to mathematics, and in other respects, his height skeleton is an ornament.
It can be seen from the period when he returned to Hong Kong that he has no force value at all; went to Dr. Bai's house to treat his throat, Pang Hongmei held the bicycle with one hand, and he couldn't push it with both hands; Later, looking for rutile needed to climb the mountain, and it was only after being taken care of by the two ladies that he went up the mountain smoothly, and when he climbed the mountain for the second time, Hongmei carefully told Ding Jie to take care of Ji Danyang's physical strength; The cart broke down on foot, and it was impossible to carry the cabinet.
The physical strength is not exhausted, and the courage is still small, and he will be afraid when he sees the spy die.
As a male character, this kind of character is rare and likable, and Ji Danyang is a person who will make people protective.
On the other hand, Ji Danyang is not only physically weak, but also does not understand the complexity of human beings (laughing to death
, he has a little bit of the clear "stupidity" of a modern college student). Although the math IQ is very high, and the brain is very useful, but the brain is only good in the professional aspect, and it seems that it is not good at other times.
For example, in the first episode, although he did not give the notebook to the spies, An Wenshan warned that "before you set foot on the land of the motherland, you must not give it to anyone." He is still in Hong Kong, and handed over the notebook to Pang Hongmei, fortunately Pang Hongmei is a member of our party, otherwise once the two spies are playing, the notebook will be really lost. For human nature, he can only turn one corner at most, he can't turn the second.
When he returned to his homeland, his clarity was more obvious, he saw everyone as a good person, he hadn't returned to China for many years, and he couldn't go anywhere when he returned home, so he saw everything fresh. Especially compared to Pang Hongmei's sensitivity to Bai Hui's English, he is even more stupid and doesn't understand. Before being injured and falling off a cliff, she didn't understand why Hongmei was protecting herself tightly.
There are many places where Ji Danyang is not good, but he also has a little acumen. For example, in the first episode, when he left the station, he quickly noticed that the color of the connector's hat was wrong, and at the hotel, he quickly noticed that the connector came at the wrong time and was a few minutes earlier. In the auditorium incident, the hidden danger of the chimney was discovered, although it was not the explosion plan in the end, but this idea led the police to find the right direction. When the enemy blows up the bomb shelter, he quickly senses the tremor and realizes that something is wrong, and finds the fog smoke ring. He doesn't understand human nature, but he understands knowledge, and he can carry the girder at a critical moment in the bomb shelter.
Ji Danyang is very "beautiful".
In fact, there are no lines describing appearance in the play, but this word can indeed be felt in the molding. For example, the poisoning case caused by the two apples, such as the behavior of the villain who forcibly wanted to take him away at the end. This is interesting when I watch the drama, thinking about Ji Danyang's appearance, I think it is understandable, how can it be simple and harmless and beautiful.
It can also be seen from the interspersed small details that Ji Danyang can be stingy and arrogant, what a cute person.

Having said so much about Ji Danyang, let's talk about Liu Xueyi.
I'm not a person with literary and artistic literacy, and I can't talk about anything professional in analyzing acting, so I'll talk about a few plots and scenes that I am more impressed by from my point of view.
The first paragraph is to play an umbrella, and the first reason is that it is handsome! (Maybe many people are Bai Lin unintentionally or Lhotse businessmen into the pit, I am Lin Xiaozhuang, and then he only has such a Republic of China character, sad) light and shadow hit the face, the facial features combined with emotions, rainy nights, suits, and the expression of regret when looking up, so that the beauty reached its peak, and it also made me think that the thrush drama is very aesthetic.
The second paragraph is when Ji Danyang went to see the change of face, novelty, curiosity, happiness, and happiness were very simple on the face, in fact, this shot was very short, but I was quite impressed, and this is also the reason, I will suddenly feel that this is a simple and easy to understand person. In the past, many people said that Liu Xueyi was suitable for a scheming role, but Ji Danyang, a person with a very simple heart, also easily stood up.
The third paragraph is when he was treated by Dr. Bai and couldn't speak, he was lying on the recliner, unable to move or speak, but he still had a lot of movements and small expressions, Liu Xueyi was so good at rolling his eyes, and he gave a thumbs up. I don't think these subtle little actions will be written in the script or adjusted by the director a little bit, they must be Liu Xueyi's ideas and character understanding, which are very appropriate and cute.
In the fourth paragraph, the boiler room went from being scared to reacting and throwing away his coat, and finally calming down and talking to other experts. It feels like a natural reaction, and the progression of emotions is reasonable. Although some people may think that this expert is too weak, but in terms of his experience, he is actually a recent student in an ivory tower. What the police have experienced, he has not experienced, and it is most reasonable for him to be afraid of fear and escape.
In the fifth paragraph, when the gecko eavesdropped on the meeting, Ji Danyang said something fake about the submarine. This is a very, very teacher Ji, Professor Ji, the lines are very boring, but the tone is very comfortable to listen to.
In the sixth paragraph, she trapped herself in the house because of the wrong value, and Pang Hongmei became angry. This is one of the few scenes of Liu Xueyi's big emotions in the whole play (although the first thing I noticed was that the body, arms and chest are beautiful (correct). I can't say anything about this paragraph, but it feels very right, and I don't know where it is, but it's 😂 very harmonious. Regarding Pang Hongmei's behavior of opening the curtains, Ji Danyang's frown was that when his heart was not so bright, his reaction to opening the curtains and looking at the sun was like shining on himself, although he was not unbearable.
The seventh paragraph is also Ji Danyang's brightest speech during the experiment in the experimental cabin, and his eyes are red and stable when he speaks in both paragraphs. This sparkling determined gaze can pull a person in.
In fact, in the whole play, Ji Danyang's eyes are obviously bigger than Luo Zishang, because Ji Danyang's heart is simpler and firmer. Although it is played by the same person, the emotions expressed by different angles are completely different.
The last paragraph, Yamagami, "This was the case in Hong Kong before, and it is the same today. Saying this, he gave Liu Xueyi a shot, and Ji Danyang smiled lightly. This smile is very shallow and very simple, but this smile is relaxed, it is this smile that Ji Danyang has thought about everything, and he feels that he is worth it.
Then Pang Hongmei threatened Bai Hui, "If you don't believe it, just try", at this time Ji Danyang smiled lightly again, "Fool, live well." The
second laugh, when he was ready to sacrifice, he was laughing, but it was full of sadness when he said goodbye. These two smiles are similar and very different, and I instantly get it.
typed a lot of words, and I didn't feel like I said anything, after watching the play, I understand Liu Xueyi's role very well, this role should be very much liked by him, the character is not perfect but interesting, this role is very different, in our words, it is difficult to replace meals 😂
, I hope everyone likes Ji Danyang 🥰

AnnV  3 hours ago

any kiss scene?

• eliteles1  VIP 2 hours ago

This is a romance that even without kissing or hugging, there are certain gestures and words that they say and do to each other (that I feel the intimacy and love), which many romance dramas full of kisses and hugs fail to convince me.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    AnnV  29 minutes ago
    in your opinion, how deep is their affection for each other may i ask? No-kiss shows are okay for me, as long as the romance is deep and enduring, with proper buildup and solid chemistry. I'm expecting Arsenal Military Academy level of chemistry, not the shallow/light or courteous/friendly or colleague-based one. thanks in advance.

eliteles1  VIP 15 minutes ago
    @AnnV In this drama it is not the kind of explicit romance (there are words, actions, conversations and even fights), but with a lot of charm between the two and a depth of understanding. For me to finish the drama (only 6 episodes left). I know they end up together (but I don't know exactly). There is no touching (but...I was surprised, this drama satisfied my appetite for a love story (even though it was so subtle), more than some dramas full of explicit intimacy (which I couldn't even finish), because It didn't convinced me. I love this actor (and the character is so different from conventional characters). You could say (that among the main couple), he received the script that is normally for the heroine. He is the soft, gentle one ( but still so masculine). She is so fierce and determined (but still so feminine). I loved this mix, and it convinced me. This emotional plot convinced me. You will only understand if you watch it. Because I had never seen one emotional plot in this way.
    PS: I haven't watched "Arsenal Military Academy", so I can't compare.

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4984759068065877?from=old_pc_videoshow
The very handsome Jin Dan Yang and the very sweetly bossy Hong Mei. (She signed with Liu Xue Yi's company. Some would like the two of them to do a costume together. I would like it too. I don't know if it would be possible, because they say that Liu Xue Yi's contract with that company will expire. Is it true ?
🥰🌻🥰🌻🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥰🌻🥰🌻🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥰🌻🥰🌻🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃