In the ep12 ending, how did Khun Yai appear to Jom in the present?

That was his third reincarnation named Kanthorn who remember all the memories of Commander Yai and Khun Yai.

Is there any news about season 2 or has it been cancelled because of the budget? If so, they will have wasted the story because everything is half finished:(

There is nothing mentioned about making S2 but the cast are onboard if it ever happens.

It's really sad because many people didn't like the ending because they thought the series ended in this way, but in fact it was more like a season finale that hinted at the second season than the finale.I hope they film it because I'm very curious about the older love story.

I truly hope they do the second season. I’m not sure how these productions work. I do know that Dupp house just produced  “See you in my dream.”  I dropped it because it did not hold my interest.

The second part of IFYLITA is very engaging and mature. It truly brings all the elements together. It gives a less confused  ending. If they give it their all, it stands to be another hit. Im keeping my fingers crossed!