It's been awhile since we have seen some old faces on ''I Live Alone''.  I saw some people here on internet wondering what did happen to Henry or Sung Hoon, and why they don't appear anymore on the show?

I ask myself about this too. Lee Si Eon, getting married and left the show, was so amazing, but his witty comments and jokes will always be missed. And he did have great chemistry with every guest on the show! 

And, to be honest, I don't know why when someone left the show, they almost don't talk about them anymore. Just Si Eon, to be honest....

When Dam Bi got married, they never mentioned her again. When Henry left the cast, never mentioned. Sung Hoon, I ask myself if he left for real, or it's just a break?

Don't get me wrong, I do love the new people on the show. 

Hwasa, Code Knust, Honey J... Are amazing, I love them. But I still miss so much about the old cast.

I miss Sung Hoon and Henry. If it wasn't for Key and Code Kunst, I don't think I would watch this anymore or would at least take a break. 

I tought the same, but sometimes I remember about the old cast and how their summer trips were so funny and vivid. It's good now with Code and Key comments, but if they left like the others... I don't even know what the show it's going to be like.

The best lineup for me was Hwasa, Narae, Sunghoon, Sieon, Henry and Kian84. It always had the right balance of funny, inclusive and flowed well. Even when Hyejin, Dambi and Doyeon had periods on the show it still felt like a great lineup but with less than half of this lineup, I feel like the energy isn't really the same. From 140 episodes of this lineup, it really felt like they'd finally built up an amazing bond. :(