When YY's asura lineage activated in episode 59th, the primordial spirit of the Heavenly Emperor went back to his body, and he came back to life. Then YY sacrificed himself to create another barrier between the realms, and YD crushed her remaining half-lotus heart to accompany him. 

Both left crumbs of their primordial spirits, so there's a chance to resurrect them.

A little tribute to our best trio, "one good deed a day", just because my heart aches for them:  https://www.facebook.com/100053287717407/videos/3340072782979307/  

Let's continue: 

We see the happiness and peace YY and YD's sacrifice brought to the three realms. 

Finally, episode 59th closes by showing us their primordial spirits mixing in the incense burner. 

The agarwood is still burning and this is foreshadowing their resurrection.

Special episode 1:

In the Jade Pool, where YY and YD first met, the Heavenly Emperor, Huode, Yue Yao, and other immortals celebrate the peace of the three realms. Since the Heavenly Emperor must be capable enough to bring our beloved couple back to life, I believe they must also be celebrating YY's return. Besides, this Heavenly Emperor wouldn't be randomly celebrating when his nephew lost his life. 

Here's another user theory about it: Whenever YY gets lost or hurt, they emphasized YD's heart inside him because her heart had healing powers. If she loses her lotus heart she was supposed to turn back into a lotus without ever taking human form again. This is what her sister said when she gave her last half heart to TZ. And whenever he loses control she passes her lotus qi to him to heal him. So to me when he sacrificed himself his last bit of primordial spirit is saved by her whole lotus heart inside of him. And when she crushed her remaining half heart in her hand, her last bit of lotus qi is fused with her lotus heart and YY primordial spirit. Because the incense burner is the token of their love this is where their fused spirits settled. So her healing lotus heart and qi nurture his powers and spirit. And because he's a powerful sovereign lord his growing immortal powers also nurture her lotus spirit and qi. So they protect and nurtured each other until they can take human forms again. Taken from: https://mydramalist.com/733265-immortal-samsara-part-2... Thanks to @Pangily for her amazing explanation.

Then we shift to Yelan Mountain. A golden magic powder shows up and becomes YY, he looks happy to be back and immediately looks for YD. YD turns from a lotus flower to her human form. They gaze affectionately into each other's eyes and run towards each other. Then YY slowly opens his arms, so YD can hug him. Someone commented to me, that this slow hug is because YD tried to hug YY before he died but she didn't make it, instead she was left with all his ashes.  

After the long hug, they kiss after so much suffering and longing.

Then they're shown walking in the mortal realm as a happy couple, and then they go to light up some lanterns in the river.

The lantern says: The agarwood didn’t extinct, instead its fragrance floats to four seas. This means their love goes on and they wish to travel to every corner of the world together.

Note: YD is using the same outfit as in the dream she had with YY in Land Under the Horizon. 

Special episode 2:

YM is alerted about someone trying again to kill fish in Yelan Mountain. He smiles knowing who is the little criminal. Here is a small not precise translation of their conversation:

GD: Heitu, what took you so long? Come and help me!

YM: Little Goudan, why do you suddenly want to eat fish?

GD: Today is my mother's birthday. She said what she wants to eat the most is fish, so I want to catch some for her.

YM: With your cultivation, how are you gonna catch them? Your father didn't teach you? Come and look quietly at how I do it, okay?

YM catches a bunch of big fish for GD.

Now we shift to YY and YD home.

GD: Mommy, happy birthday!

YD: Thank you, Gou Dan. But such a big fish, could it be that you stole it?

GD: I didn't, I went to Yelan Mountain to catch them.

YY: Seriously? Now how come I've heard that the mountain chief doesn't let anyone catch fish?

GD: That's because I had a good helper

YD: A good helper? Who?

GD: I don't know who he is either. Anyway, his name is Heitu.

YD and YY smile.

YD: Gou Dan, remember mother's words. If in the future you see this Heitu guy again, remember to say thank you to him. Understood?

GD: Understood.

YD: Let's eat

Now we are at the theater where YD is going to show her most recent play "Agarwood like Crumbs".

Well, while I was translating this, I was informed that Kissh and Youku have posted subs. You may watch it there!

Anyway, a little summary then:

- Zhao Lan is going to marry.

- YD is now a famous playwriter

- Liang Chen is back

- One guy was eating watermelon, which makes me think of Luming

- Indeed, Luming is alive

- It looks like Yue Yao and Huode have a romance going on. Also, their presence in YD's play, let us verify that Heavens are aware of Ying Yuan's resurrection. 

Since Ying Yuan and Yan Dan didn't rebirth, it was more like a resurrection. I think both are still immortals or can reach immortality through cultivation. Since Immortal Samsara teaches us about love and responsibilities,  and that both can be in hand, I believe that one day when Heaven and the world need Ying Yuan one more time, he'll surely be back but this time alongside his love, Yan Dan.

The ending shows us YY and YD's wedding shown in episode 11th as a dream, but this time a kiss is added, which means that everything that happened there was real! So we might as well watch special 1, then the first twelve minutes of episode 11, and then special 2, and that's pretty much everything we wanted to see for them. YY and YD got the ending they deserved.

When they got resurrected, I think they probably married, had Goudan, and live in seclusion for some years as was shown in the 11th episode dream. So that may explain why GD wasn't aware in SP1 about YM's identity. Then they likely moved to another house closer to Yelan Mountain to pursue YD's dreams and spent more time with their friends. 

Finally, Immortal Samsara ends with this caption:

The agarwood is still burning and the heart is still beating.

Thanks a lot for reading this and thanks for watching Immortal Samsara.

Ah love it.  Thank you for putting it together. 

Thank you so much <3

Thank you for this !!!!! <3

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the censer had absorbed healing abilities from all the times Yan Dan burned her lotus petals in it :) After all, the Four-Leaf Lotus  was introduced as a panacea when Yan Dan and Zhixi came into existence.

I appreciate that explanation, thank you!

Thank you so much!   

Reading this made me cry again since it felt like a rewatch of the special episodes TT_TT 

Good explanation. 

Love the way you theorized the cause behind certain events in both final and special episodes. 

I know this already. And I am very satisfying with the show from start to the very end. I like their sad ending more as it was their fate and they already know that even though they try their best to love and live together. But my confusion here is that why ending looked like rushed and then they released 2 special episode. Why they couldn't make  this show one episode longer with slow 59th episodes and 60th episodes with their reincarnation. I heard it got censored and edited. Is this true ? 

Priyanka:

I know this already. And I am very satisfying with the show from start to the very end. I like their sad ending more as it was their fate and they already know that even though they try their best to love and live together. But my confusion here is that why ending looked like rushed and then they released 2 special episode. Why they couldn't make  this show one episode longer with slow 59th episodes and 60th episodes with their reincarnation. I heard it got censored and edited. Is this true ? 

Hello! This is somehow up to interpretation, for me with the final hints given in the very last minutes of the 59th episode, it was an open ending hinting at a happy one, and the special episodes give that hinted ending. These specials were released days later than the actual ending, so I think viewers are meant to watch them with a time gap otherwise it might feel a little abrupt. You can think of the 59th episode as the ending and the specials as extra material. 

Ofc, it would have been better to have a full-length episode, but I think they did it like this due to marketing. At that time, tons of viewers in China went crazy with the sad ending, and Youku (the owner of this drama) released rumors about a surprise that was coming the next few days, which got them to be more trending during those days and when they released those episodes. I don't know if you regularly watch C-dramas, but this year was pretty common to get sad/open/rushed ending in the last episodes and then releasing special episodes, not that is a good thing, but I guess they make more money this way LOL

Oh, Okay. Thanks for giving me the satisfactory answer. I was looking everywhere for the reason why they did it. 

Its for the marketing, then okay. Thank you for the info.  

Thank you for creating this. I was actually heartbroken on the last episode. It is indeed  an open ending and a cliff hanger for me. I wasn't supposed to watch the specials episodes because I thought it's going to be like flashbacks or summary. Glad to be able to read this and watch the special episodes after. I'm happy now. No regrets.