So I'm HAVA-RAVA. Just call me hava :)

I've been watching drama since 2008 and so far watched about +100 dramas. I guess you can call me drama addict and I'll take it as a compliment.

I'm a music racist: I listen ONLY asian (= j/k/c-music) and I hate all radio mass pop crap with a deep passion. I used to listen Tokio Hotel, Green Day etc but they got boring.

I study audiovisual at vocational/technical school. I'm a first year atm and I'm always late no matter how early I try to go to sleep+wake up.

I guess that's all about me. More you'll know when you get to know me better :)
Good to learn something new about you, Hava! :D
Hey Hava ! :) nice to learn something new about you .. btw why ur username is Hava-rava .. am just curious :)
Hey Hava!
nice to know you!
Vintonzs wrote: Hey Hava ! :) nice to learn something new about you .. btw why ur username is Hava-rava .. am just curious :)

because i think that WaT - Hava Rava is just soooo cute song so that's why i took it XDD
oh so its a song.. what does it mean ...
Hi Hava!
Nice to meet you!
You've watched drama much longer than I but I dare to call myself an addict as well if that's okay. ;) I'm also currently listening mainly K-pop and J-pop -and some Lighthouse. :) I wonder why I don't like radio mass pop that much either - after all, Asian pop isn't that different from that, right?
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello :D