hello my name is kirsty and i love asian dramas so much :) i also like anime and music ^___^
i hope i can get to know you all ^__^ xx
Hey Kirsty!~
Have an awesome time here!
Welcome to MDL Kirsty. Hope you have fu here :D
Hei, kirsty!
Nice to meet you ^^?
What anime do you like n_n?
See ya *hugs*!
Hi Kirsty! xD

I'm Aya, Nice to meet you~! xP

It seems we have a lot in common... that is if you like romance genre anime, dramas and such xD
Hello Kirsty! :) Welcome to MDL!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello Kirsty and welcome to MDL :D
thank you everyone ^-^ my fav anime's are fruits basket, chi's sweet home,ghost in the shell, NANA, Paradise kiss, spirited away, k-on, tokyo mew mew, pokemon, digimon, dinosaur king, shin chan, pandora hearts, pani poni dash, outlaw star, cowboy bebop and alot more lol :P i love rommance dramas and some comedy dramas aswell also i like asian horror movies aswell ^-^ hope we can be friends and such x
I've watched every single thing in your favorite anime list except Tokyo Mew Mew xD
I didn't watch it because my friends say it was childish xD

Horror movies are awesome xD Whispering Corridors and the Japanese version of The Grudge was great xD Even though I couldn't sleep for like two days after watching one of them, it was worth the watch xP
Hi Kristy :) .. hope u have a good time here.. ENjoy

ps: i loveee NaNa .. there is something about it that i cant put my finger on but i just like it...
Welcome to the forums!!
haha awww sound awesome aya also the japanese verson of the grudge was amazing!! i saw that when i was like 15 i went to school the day after it i was so scared of cupboards and stuff like that haha freaked me out haha :P

and yeah i loved nana to bits me and my friend cosplayed as the two nana's at an anime convention in march there was awesome sadly only a few people out of the entire con said how they loved our nana cosplays and that
but next year i'm going to cosplay as miwako from paradise kiss witch i love completely :D ai yazawa is my fav manga artist i love all her stories she comes out with i wish she was continuing nana tho :(