Hello to everyone! I'm a brand-new rookie here, I just made my account. I was looking for a place like this, exactly like this where I could make a drama list with the status and everything and I can't believe that I actually found it! I also am here so I am able to meet some other people who likes Asian dramas and movies just like me since my friends doesn't (it's really bad). Other things I like are books (I really really love to read), photography, good music, games (specially RPG), anime, manga, Myiazaki Hayao. Oh... So many things! keke I'm happy that I found this place! I really am. :)
Hello~ there :D Welcome to MDL!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Hi, hi! Hope you'll enjoy MDL as we do.
Seung225 wrote: I also am here so I am able to meet some other people who likes Asian dramas and movies just like me since my friends doesn't (it's really bad).

I know what you mean. My friends cannot understand why I watch asian dramas. And since I'm a male it's especially hard ^^

Welcome ~
hello and welcome to MDL
Welcome to MDL :D have fun here ^^/
Hello and welcome to MDL! ^^
newNY wrote: I know what you mean. My friends cannot understand why I watch asian dramas. And since I'm a male it's especially hard ^^

Welcome ~

I can imagine that. I wonder how is to have friends that can understand our taste for Asian entertainment, must be great, right?
It's good to know that someone can understand that.

Oh and thank you for the "welcome". ^.^
warm welcome Seung225!!.. I am here for the same reason too, to be honest family and friends thinks im crazy for watching alot of these asian dramas/movies. hehe
Hugz_4_mE wrote: warm welcome Seung225!!.. I am here for the same reason too, to be honest family and friends thinks im crazy for watching alot of these asian dramas/movies. hehe

Well, my family doesn't even get it. haha

And thank you!