Hello everyone!!

I’m Melissa. I joined here not too long ago. My friend suggested this site to be more connected with other people who like dramas.

My first drama was Devil Beside You. To this day, it is my all time favorite drama, but this is because it is forever going to be in my heart.i am currently watching two different dramas; “The Guardians” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”.

My favorite drama that I’ve watched this past year has to be “Descendants of the Suns.” Which I really felt as if it was different from the other dramas I have watched. Can’t quite figure it out though. I, also, just finished “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” and “It’s Dangerous Beyond the Blankets.”

I am a full time student, and I work part time on the weekends. I usually don’t have a lot of free time to watch a lot of dramas lately. I am also currently trying to learn Korean, but I don’t get far in learning because of the grammar. I have trouble with remembering the rules. I am can make simple sentences. I really enjoy playing video games as well. Sometimes, kpop feels like my best friend and my escape.

I’m not really sure what else to put about myself. There really isn’t a lot about me. I like to take photos. That was the other thing I like to do. Haha.

Thank you for listening to me ramble!

Melissa~

Hi Melissa!! :)) Welcome to MDL! I hope you enjoy being here. :)

Hi Melissa!  Welcome to MDL. ♥ Hope u have lot of fun here!

Welcome! Hopefully you'll have a good time here ;)

IzzyDramaLover:

Hi Melissa!! :)) Welcome to MDL! I hope you enjoy being here. :)

Eliza:

Hi Melissa!  Welcome to MDL. ♥ Hope u have lot of fun here!

ItsFeli:

Welcome! Hopefully you'll have a good time here ;)

Thank You guys so much! I am really enjoying the site so far! Not really sure how to use it really, but I'll learn along the way. 

Hello~ welcome! This is actually my first time replying to someone xD You're pretty cool, I hope we can be friends!

Welcome to MDL :) Your friend was right, it's the perfect place to meet other people :D

Welcome~~~ I'm sure you'll get a lot better at Korean with auditory comprehension by listening to kdrama conversations and kpop verses! <3

Hello Melissa! ^^

Welcome to MDL, It's awesome to have you here ^^

Hi Melissa (^ - ^) ノ

Welcome to MDL;  Nice to meet you! ^^