你好.  最近好吗?
Hi there, I'm Nichola from the UK.

I love to watch Chinese Dramas, Reality shows, and movies. My goal is actually to have Mandarin Chinese as my 2nd Langauge. I'd also love to visit China someday! :) I also like to watch Korean Drama and Japanese Anime. I've been watching Anime for around 10 years now. I also am a big fan of J-Pop. I support a lot of Hello! Project and Johnny Entertainment groups! 

I recently discovered T-Pop and Thai Dramas. I Like to watch Thai BL dramas, I think they make really good ones, actors are always cute lol ;). While I'm on this site I'd love to make some friends and chat about my favorite dramas. I'm the only one around me that loves Chinese Dramas so it'd be nice to talk to others.

Can't wait to start making friends.. :)  让我们成为朋友吧!

再见 

Welcome to MDL! I'm also from the UK :D

Welcome to MDL 

i'm a teen from hk so i can understand both cantonese and mandarin :) 

我們香港除時歡迎你來 :) 你不介意的話我可以一起練習中文^_^ , 我現在是高中生但我寫中文的方面不是呢麼好 XD 

Wow its nice to find someone else who enjoys thai dramas! Im also intrested in learning chinese so if you  ever wanted to practice using chinese id be happy to chat :)

Hi,Nice to meet you. I don't have anyone around me who like asian dramas too, so MDL is the only place I can talk about Asian dramas,I enjoy Chinese, Korean  and Thai dramas, and Taiwanese Drama a little bit,but not a fan of japanese drama.

jinnborn my dear thats why we have this site :)

Welcome to MDL

I am also a cdrama fan.   Nice to meet you

Hi Nichola (^ - ^) ノ

Welcome to MDL;  Nice to meet you! ^^

Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm new hear as well.

Hi nice to meet you! I'm pretty new here I hope to learning a few J-drama recommendations since I'm quite new to them. If you need K-drama recommendations I am happy to help.^^