Hello lovely drama watching people! My name is Elke and I'm from the Netherlands and I'm a drama addict! But lately I hadn't much time :( I'm graduating so I have loads of schoolwork to do (I'm a fashion student and making my final collection) It all started with Hana Kimi and Hana Yori Dango -> Arashi -> Matsujun -> almost all his dramas and the other Arashi members drama's and all kinds of other japanese drama's. I really like high school drama's and detective/thriller. After a while I tried to watch a Korean drama -> You're beautiful and I was hooked. Also Iris totally blew my mind (Lee Byung Hun <3) So yeah I watch Japanese and Korean dramas :) Nice to meet you all!
hello neighbor ^^/ welcome to MDL, have fun ;D btw, I'm currently watching Iris ;D
Hello Elke and welcome to MDL. :)
Hi and Welcome :D Enjoy MDL!
thanks! There are already so many drama's I find that I want to watch!
Welcome to MDL. Im also from the Netherlands it's cool to know that there are more people here watching Drama's
HELOO Welcomm, hope you have fun, i'm moat in to J-Drama, seen 1 taiwan and Som K-movies
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hallo~!!! Welcome to MDL~!!!
Shukaji wrote: Welcome to MDL. Im also from the Netherlands it's cool to know that there are more people here watching Drama's

Yeah indeed I don't know many people with the same interests, so always fun to know you're not alone haha ;)
Hello :D Welcome out omg yes!! I loved Iris and LBH is one of my fave actors ;)
hello and welcome to MDL :D
Hello Elke! :D I'm also from the netherlands, haha! Iris is still on my to watch list :').
Welcome,welcome Elke :D Nice to meet you~ I rarely have time too...and I am graduating in only about 3 years >_<
Hello and welcome to MDL. ^-^ Have fun~! :D
Hello Elke:) I'm from Germany ^^