Nice to know there is a community, well an active one! :D I finally got new laptop and had to rejoin things but I got excited when I discovered this place via Dramacrazy! <3 Okay so let's start with basics. I've been watching Asian dramas since high school, my first was Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. Kdrama is Assorted Gems (that was looong but I enjoyed it) and Chinese is a movie called Secret by Jay Chou and Taiwanese....erp...dah....I forgot sorry lawl. Anyway I love Asian dramas. I have been watching them ever since I discovered them. I watch anime and read manga but not as much when Asian dramas are concerned. I have to say Gackt was my first introduction because I worshipped him and watched Moon Child, a movie but still. I guess if you want to count Jackie Chan movies then they would be before Gackt. My dad loved his movies. Haha anyway that's a bit about me and my Asian drama/culture experience. I enjoy both greatly. Nice to meet you all and I hope we can chat and help each other find new dramas to watch :D
Hello and welcome :)
Hi to both of you and thanks for the welcome :3
Hello and welcome from me too :) Addicted to drama? Same here!!!!
Hi and welcome to MDL :)
Hi~ :D Welcome to MDL!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!