Hello everyone, So I have been on the site for a while now but never took the time to come on the forum yet... So here I am. A little about myself: I'm a 25 graduate student. I am French but I am currently in Tokyo for my final internship. I have been a drama fan for a while now and here would be my top 10 (I think it is the best way to describe myself ^^): 1. Secret Garden (on my computer, watched it about a dozen time). 2. Hana Yori Dango (same as SG although it has been a while since I last did a HYD marathon). 3. Coffee Prince 4. Playfull Kiss (Korean version of it started with a kiss) 5. Hana Kimi (original japanese version) 6. To the beautiful You 7. Devil Beside You 8. You're Beautiful 9. Fated to love you 10. Goong. Anyway, nice to meet you all, as you can see I'm a sucker for romcom gender/bender dramas so I will be looking forward to your recommendations >_< ! Xx Pola.
Hello and Welcome!
hello et bienvenue sur MDL :D have fun :)
Hi to you....I'm a big SG fan too!!! It's my top favorite drama (alongside Reply 1997).
Welcome to the forum! I haven't seen all your favorites, but you have good taste :) I also like the gender benders.
Hello!! I'm a big Goong fan too ^^ I really remember that drama since it was the first drama that I watched with my mom. The interesting part was that we watch all of its episodes in ONE SITTING from morn till night. We only pause it if we need the toilet. We didnt even take a bath. LOL It was definitely a memorable one (-_-;)

I also like gender-benders! ^^ I think I've watched almost all gender-benders from the year 2008 onwards -_- Though, my dramalist is not updated since I only joined a few hours ago :)
Hello and welcome to MDL :D
Nice to meet you^^ I've seen all of the dramas tou mentioned and loved almost everyone:D Anyway nice to have you here on the forums
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Hi, Pola. Welcome to MDL. Hope you'll make lots of friends here.
Welcome to MDL :) please watch autumn's concerto :D