Hi!! I'm really new here (like a I've-only-joined-a-few-hours-ago new). ^^ Please take care of me~ Before school starts, I'd want to try to be active for a change :) Without being an official member, its been like more than a year now since I've relied on mydramalist for what I'd watch. It just came to me yesterday/last night that I wasn't a member. lol My name here is chillerbark. "chillerbark" originates from my nickname "chill" and "Thriller Bark". If you're a fan of the manga One Piece, it is a very familiar term/name ^^ I just love One Piece. In real life, my name is Sealtiel~ Recently, I'm into a lot of korean variety/reality shows like Running Man, We Got Married, Strong Heart and KPop Star 2. Dramas? Hmm. Just some light ones will do for now. I aint watching unfinished dramas yet. Its because I usually feel so incomplete and very restless if I watch a drama that has still an upcoming episode. ^^ Movies? My inner compass tells me to watch Japanese movies now. But I really dont know where to start -_- Any recommendations that popped into your mind just now? ^^ There. I am an extremely random and flexible person~ Omo, what a long post. (-.-'')
Hello!!! And nice to meet you ^^ You do have a very beautiful name... Is it a common name in your country? I really don't know what movies you watched or what type of movies you like, but I recommend "Paradise kiss" or "High school debut" These are two movies I enjoyed... but you can check my page for others, if these are not to your liking or you have already seen them ^^
Hello! Welcome to the forum, then :) I haven't seen too many Japanese movies yet, but my favorite is Bandage. It's got a great soundtrack and love story. Chonmage Purin, Paradise Kiss, and Spring Story are also good.
Hello and welcome! I am also really new, and for Japanese movies the one that came instantly into mind is "tada, kimi wo ashiteru". You probably have seen it, I loved it. And Happy new year too1
Heii nice to meet you^^ Firstly i want to welcome you and say that I really love Big Bang as well...it's one of my favorite bands. As for a japanase movie..Paradise Kiss-
Hi and welcome to MDL :D
Welcome to MDL! Enjoy here!<3
Hello from me too!!
stormy_yume wrote: Hello!!! And nice to meet you ^^

You do have a very beautiful name... Is it a common name in your country?
I really don't know what movies you watched or what type of movies you like, but I recommend "Paradise kiss" or "High school debut" These are two movies I enjoyed... but you can check my page for others, if these are not to your liking or you have already seen them ^^

Nice to meet you too!~ㅋㅋㅋ
Thank you! You're one of those that directly told me its beautiful ^^ Totally appreciated it. ㅋㅋㅋ its not a common name in my country or anywhere else, I think.. (-.-'') I'm not sure. lol
I'm done with both but thank you so much for suggesting them ^^
waterbird12 wrote: Hello! Welcome to the forum, then :) I haven't seen too many Japanese movies yet, but my favorite is Bandage. It's got a great soundtrack and love story. Chonmage Purin, Paradise Kiss, and Spring Story are also good.

Hello! Thank youu~ I will try Bandage, Chonmage Purin and Spring Story. Thank you so much~
shaz22 wrote: Hello and welcome!
I am also really new, and for Japanese movies the one that came instantly into mind is "tada, kimi wo ashiteru".
You probably have seen it, I loved it.

And Happy new year too1

Helloo~ Welcome to you too ^^ Tada, kimi wo ashiteru? Sounds familiar but I think I will try it today~ Havent seen it yet (-.-'') Happy new year to you too ;)
Aya97 wrote: Heii nice to meet you^^
Firstly i want to welcome you and say that I really love Big Bang as well...it's one of my favorite bands.

As for a japanase movie..Paradise Kiss-

Ooooh. VIP represent! lol did you go to one of their Alive Galaxy Tour concerts? ^^ I'm done with Paradise Kiss~ It was so good I rewatched it for about 17 times, I think. lol
Nana87 wrote: Hi and welcome to MDL :D

Helloooo~ Omygosh, I'm so hyper. lol
Thank youuu~ Its so warm here in MDL. its like I can feel all your virtual hugs ㅋㅋㅋ
mintgum wrote: Welcome to MDL! Enjoy here!<3

Thank you mintgum~ Yes, I will! ^^ lol I visited your page. I like Anthony Neely too~ I see him here and there, even though I'm not a total fan of taiwanese pop. lol I dunno but I reach random pages of the internet.. (-.-'')
winnie19 wrote: Hello from me too!!

Annyeong~ Bonjour~ Ola~ lol I so want to be multi-lingual (-.-'')