Hello everyone! My name is Lin. I'm 19, residing in California, and I love watching dramas! I have been watching dramas since around 2007. I first got into dramas from my kpopping days in my middle school era when I was a huge fan of some kpop idols and wanted to see them in the dramas they starred in, lol. However, many years have passed, and I'm out of the kpopping phase now... and I am basically more into dramas! I am a HUGE fan of Nirvana in Fire btw! If you know NIF, you could tell by my username, hehe. I am always looking for new friends that are huge NIF fanatics like me, so feel free to talk to me if you are one! :D (Please, I am really desperate for new people to spazz about NIF to...) 

I also enjoy anime, film, art, writing, and photography. I am actually a Film & Animation major too :)  I really enjoy meeting new people, so don't hesitate to add me as a friend or talk to me. Nice meeting you all!

Seonsaeng Community Manager

Welcome to MDL! ^^

Seonsaeng:

Welcome to MDL! ^^

Thanks!

alon-luna:

Welcome to MDL :)

Thank you so much!! I see you could relate to the feeling of having a hard time looking for someone who shares the same interests (I got notified of your reply through the other topic that you replied on haha) So, I will gladly be your person if you need someone to talk to about dramas. I'm mainly into historical, mystery, action, crime, and suspense... not sure if you fancy those genres too lol. I've been invested in Chinese dramas recently after finishing NIF, I miss it real bad... 

Anyways, I added you! I hope we can get to know each other better :)

langyabang:

Thank you so much!! I see you could relate to the feeling of having a hard time looking for someone who shares the same interests (I got notified of your reply through the other topic that you replied on haha) So, I will gladly be your person if you need someone to talk to about dramas. I'm mainly into historical, mystery, action, crime, and suspense... not sure if you fancy those genres too lol. I've been invested into Chinese dramas recently after finishing NIF, I miss it real bad... 

Anyways, I added you! I hope we can get to know each other better :)

Sure :) i’m into those genres, too. 

alon-luna:

Sure :) i’m into those genres, too. 

Awesome! What's some of your favorites dramas? :)

langyabang:

Awesome! What's some of your favorites dramas? :)

For now my favorites are Signal, Healer, I Hear Your Voice and Eternal Love :) do you have any recs for crime/mystery genre? 

alon-luna:

For now my favorites are Signal, Healer, I Hear Your Voice and Eternal Love :) do you have any recs for crime/mystery genre? 

Yesss, I do! Here is the order from how much I was satisfied with the crime/mystery in the dramas. I love Kazoku Game, Maou, Remember: War of the Son, Cruel City, Voice, and The Village: Achiara's Secret!!

Hi from the east coast!

p.s.   I just finished Secrets of 3 Kingdoms last week.   Good drama.  

JoanneSmith:

Hi from the east coast!

p.s.   I just finished Secrets of 3 Kingdoms last week.   Good drama.  

Hello, thanks for telling me! As I plan to watch it, it's nice to have some good feedback on it :) Did you encounter any favorite characters in the drama?

langyabang:

Yesss, I do! Here is the order from how much I was satisfied with the crime/mystery in the dramas. I love Kazoku Game, Maou, Remember: War of the Son, Cruel City, Voice, and The Village: Achiara's Secret!!

Thanks! Will check them out :)

alon-luna:

Thanks! Will check them out :)

Nice! Tell me what you think of them when you do :D

langyabang:

Hello, thanks for telling me! As I plan to watch it, it's nice to have some good feedback on it :) Did you encounter any favorite characters in the drama?

both the lead males are super.   i was watching for 2nd lead, Elvis Han, but immediately liked the lead male too.   Elvis Han was so dashing in Siege in Fog, my head was still spinning.   Jumped into Secrets of 3 Kingdoms immediately after watching that. 

I just searched Elvis Han up since I have never heard of him until now and oh my god, he is gorgeous! I should watch secrets of the three kingdoms just for him too LOOOOOL. What are some of your favorite actors? (I'm replying by non-quoting btw since the mobile version of this website doesn't let me quote people .__.)