Hi!

Hello everyone! My name is Antonella and I'm italian...so please forgive me for my english mistakes:) It's been about one year since I started watching asian drama and movies (especially korean's)...but none of my friends watch them or at last knows what they are -_- so I'd like to know someone who love asian drama as much as I do <3 I think I've found the right place!:D The first drama I've watched was Boys over flowers and it's still my favourite! I also watched it started with a kiss (and they kiss again obviously), city hunter, 49 days, summer's desire, extravagant challenge (I love skip beat!), coffee prince, lie to me, goong and much more.. My favourite korean actress is Yoon Eun Hye...she's so cute!:) Thanks to all those who had read this (if someone did :P)..I really hope to find new friends!:)
Hi, welcome to MDL! I don't watch many Korean dramas, but Coffee Prince is one of my favorites. Yoon Eun Hye was really good in that one. (And don't worry about your English, there are members from all over the world here, so everyone is pretty understanding.)
Hi and welcome to MDL :D Don't worry about the english, its not everyones first language here. Hope you like it here ^^
Hallo ^ ^ Welcome to MDL
Where everyone's really nice :)
by the way, Antonella is a really nice name
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Welcome to MDL, Antonella! Hope you'll enjoy and gain friends here.
Hello and Welcome!
Thanks everyone for the welcome :D
Bekkzii wrote:
Hallo ^ ^ Welcome to MDL
Where everyone's really nice :)

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing:)
waterbird12 wrote: I don't watch many Korean dramas, but Coffee Prince is one of my favorites. Yoon Eun Hye was really good in that one.

I agree! It's my favourite Eun Hye drama:)
Hi and welcome, I'm from Italy too! ;) I mainly watch Japanese dramas and movies, but lately I started with the Korean ones! And i loved them so much I'm definitely going to watch some more!!
Hey girl and welcome :) You culd not find better place. Boys Ower Flowers is one of my favorites (since I have more) too <3
Thanks for the welcome!! :)
Sakakibara wrote: Hi and welcome, I'm from Italy too! ;)

Hi compatriot!:D
It's great to find italian people here..where are you from exactly? I live in Rome!