Hello! I've finally decided to check this side of the site so introduction is in order. I'm not exactly new to K-Dramas or other Asian dramas/movies but since I always watched Western stuff as well as anime my list of watched shows isn't that big. I've been trying to change that lately but lack of free time is a big issue >.<.

I study History so my favourite genre is historical, but from time to time I like to throw in some other genres because period dramas tend to destroy me emotionally (which is good since I LOVE angst). I have a few actors I really like but I'm willing to watch everything that sounds interesting plot-wise. Also, I'm not  a huge fan of romance  but I can tolerate it. 

I'm 23 years old and  live in Bosnia and Herzegovina (small European country). I guess that's pretty much it. Hope we'll get along (^▽^)

Hello ... Suggest a historical drama you liked xD

Serena:

Hello ... Suggest a historical drama you liked xD

My Country: The New Age is the one I'm currently watching and it's my favourite so far. So much angst!  I'm hoping for a not so tragic ending tho, lol.

The Royal Gambler is also good if you ignore the first 3 episodes which were really bad >.>

I also liked The Tale of Nokdu!

Sorry, can't pick just one when it comes to historical stuff XD

Welcome to the forums side of MDL! It's nice to meet you. Oh, historicals! That's an interesting preference though makes sense as a history student. (I'm personally not good with the genre, but definitely want to try some more in the upcoming year.)

Hello and welcome! I also love historical dramas and angst. I suppose we are gluttons for punishment. 

Welcome, enjoy your stay ^^