Hey, nice to meet you all~ I'm not really new to the site, but I am to the forums, I just never got round to posting, till now. Anyways, I've been a drama addict for the past 5yrs now? ;O I've watched a lot but I haven't been keeping up to date lately. So I was hoping you guys could help me out and intro me to awesome new drama's (and old). I really love and prefer Jdramas mainly, so I'd love more Jdrama rec's :) Oh and I love meeting fellow fans so if you'd like to chat and be my drama buddy, I'd be more than happy to! ^^
Welcome to the forums, I am everybody's buddy. Nice to meet you, enjoy your stay :)
Hello and welcome! For j-drama, I'd start off with recommending Love Shuffle and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. Some newer ones I would recommend are Hanzawa Naoki and Kazoku Game. And I saw you didn't have the k-drama 49 Days on your list, I would recommend that one as well! If there is a genre in particular you are looking for, let me know, I may be able to help you out!
Welcome to the forums, if you weren't addicted to MDL yet, you will soon be, and if you were already, it will get worse!! ;) Nice to meet you, fellow drama addict ;)
Welcome to the forums! :D
hey welcome to the forums.. hope to see you around more!
Hi & WLC to MDL forums !!! 'Hanzawa Naoki' & 'Last Cinderella' are the recent completed japanese dramas that i would recommend and i am currently watching 'Dokushin Kizoku' & 'Ando Lyod'
よろしくお願いします
Hi!! Nice to meet you! I looked over your list and I'd recommend Switch Girl 1 & 2, Stand Up!, Last Cinderella, SPEC. There is so much more, but that's all for now.
hi there and welcome here @ MDL. now come to game forum and lets have so much fun :D
Hey...thanks guys for the welcome and the rec's, I'll be sure to check them out. ^^ So much drama to catch up on :D
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Hi and Welcome to the forum